hi

Christianalien

hey i'm new here, i would just like to introduce myself. i'm christianalien, i'm a hippie christian, i play guitar, i'm single, i like walking outside when its dark, i like comedy/horror films, i'm a bit shy, not very talkative, i'm trying to get back in to my religion sort of. and thats about it, if anyone wants to know more about me, just ask, i don't bite.

hey i'm new here, i would just like to introduce myself. i'm christianalien, i'm a hippie christian, i play guitar, i'm single, i like walking outside when its dark, i like comedy/horror films, i'm a bit shy, not very talkative, i'm trying to get back in to my religion sort of. and thats about it, if anyone wants to know more about me, just ask, i don't bite.

That's an interesting combination. Welcome, it's a good site.

i don't want to sound dense, but I don't know I was never really good with the hole east,west,north,south, bs, So i'll just say close to edmonton, oh Alberta cool

So that means you might be from sunny LA (Leduc), Sherwood Park, St. Albert, Spruce Grove, Stony Plain. One of those places Christianalien? Just so you know, Canuck Mormon is in the Calgary area, so if he seems strange, you'll understand why. ;) Welcome, even though I'm kinda new myself (to the new site that is).

M.

So that means you might be from sunny LA (Leduc), Sherwood Park, St. Albert, Spruce Grove, Stony Plain. One of those places Christianalien? Just so you know, Canuck Mormon is in the Calgary area, so if he seems strange, you'll understand why. ;) Welcome, even though I'm kinda new myself (to the new site that is).

M.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Very funny Maureen. I'm not strange, at least that's what the voices keep telling me!!! :crazytongue: