All Please Read Read This.

Guest Cheezasaurus/2ex

Originally posted by ExMormon-Jason@Jun 11 2004, 01:57 PM

Sorry. I've been pretty on edge lately, and it has nothing to do with anyone here. My wife and I are getting divorced. She won't let me see my kids as punishment, so Im pretty bummed out.

Very sorry to hear that, Jason. I got divorced about, WOW!, it's been almost 9 years ago now. It was pretty dirty, and I have had to battle it out for the kid. It's sad when your children get reduced to pawns that you use to hurt the other person with. :(

Will keep you in my prayers.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Jenda+Jun 11 2004, 05:25 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jenda @ Jun 11 2004, 05:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ExMormon-Jason@Jun 11 2004, 01:57 PM

Sorry.  I've been pretty on edge lately, and it has nothing to do with anyone here.  My wife and I are getting divorced.  She won't let me see my kids as punishment, so Im pretty bummed out. 

Very sorry to hear that, Jason. I got divorced about, WOW!, it's been almost 9 years ago now. It was pretty dirty, and I have had to battle it out for the kid. It's sad when your children get reduced to pawns that you use to hurt the other person with. :(

Will keep you in my prayers.

Sorry to hear that Jason. :( And Jenda is right: using kids to score points against the ex is low. The consolation may be that taking the high road will usually be the healthiest thing for the kids.

Originally posted by Ray+Jun 11 2004, 11:59 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ray @ Jun 11 2004, 11:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--lindy9556@ Jun 11 2004, 11:03 AM

Welcome to the "Reality Board" Littlestar

We like it. :ph34r:

You certainly don't expect everyone to agree with you, do you?

Sorry Ray if you got up on the wrong side of the bed today.....not what I meant at ALL! I don't expect anyone to agree with me...never have... one of my many downfalls.... I don't give a rip if people like me or what I stand for anymore. BTW...I have made some very good friends from this board....and not all are LDS. So I'm not understanding where the "expect " part comes in.

Originally posted by ExMormon-Jason@Jun 11 2004, 01:57 PM

"sheesh jason...ever heard of compassion and Christlike love? Bit harsh dude... "

Sorry. I've been pretty on edge lately, and it has nothing to do with anyone here. My wife and I are getting divorced. She won't let me see my kids as punishment, so Im pretty bummed out.

No offense anyone. :(

Oh Jason, I'm sorry.... life sucks bricks sometimes. :o:( Just remember that we are here for you if you need us. :unsure:

Originally posted by ExMormon-Jason@Jun 11 2004, 02:57 PM

"sheesh jason...ever heard of compassion and Christlike love? Bit harsh dude... "

No offense anyone. :(

I am sorry. :(

You are not alone and Lindy is right we are here to help or just listen if you need us. :)

Originally posted by lindy9556+Jun 12 2004, 01:16 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lindy9556 @ Jun 12 2004, 01:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Ray@Jun 11 2004, 11:59 AM

<!--QuoteBegin--lindy9556@ Jun 11 2004, 11:03 AM

Welcome to the "Reality Board" Littlestar

We like it. :ph34r:

You certainly don't expect everyone to agree with you, do you?

Sorry Ray if you got up on the wrong side of the bed today.....not what I meant at ALL! I don't expect anyone to agree with me...never have... one of my many downfalls.... I don't give a rip if people like me or what I stand for anymore. BTW...I have made some very good friends from this board....and not all are LDS. So I'm not understanding where the "expect " part comes in.

Heh, I didn't get up on the wrong side of the bed, I just didn't make it clear that my last comment, which you quoted, was directed at Cheezasaurus. It seems very both a victim of another misunderstanding. :)

Guest Starsky

Well this wasn't what I expected to come in on when I opened this thread.....really crummy deal...divorce.

Sorry your life has to go through this road....but there are really great people out their who have traveled the same road...and are stronger and more prepared to make a better life in the future....

Just hang in their....and my prayers are with you and your whole family....because you still are a family even though there has been a divorce....your kids still need both parents in their most loving and unselfish selves....to set an example of maturity, and priority...

i completely agree with u cheezeasaurus! i came onto this board thinking it was for ppl to talk about their testimony, and church things. but its ppl talking about resigning from the church, or saying that this church is bad or something like that. its quite disapointing.

agie

Originally posted by agie@Jun 13 2004, 07:06 PM

i completely agree with u cheezeasaurus! i came onto this board thinking it was for ppl to talk about their testimony, and church things. but its ppl talking about resigning from the church, or saying that this church is bad or something like that. its quite disapointing.

agie

Don't give up on school, agie. They're spending a boat load of money in hopes you'll someday be able to spell. I have a testimony of that. I know it's true.

Originally posted by Rodney+Jun 13 2004, 07:13 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rodney @ Jun 13 2004, 07:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--agie@Jun 13 2004, 07:06 PM

agie

Don't give up on school, agie. They're spending a boat load of money in hopes you'll someday be able to spell. I have a testimony of that. I know it's true.

Generally I wouldn't find Rondney funny...but this time...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Rodney+Jun 13 2004, 09:13 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rodney @ Jun 13 2004, 09:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--agie@Jun 13 2004, 07:06 PM

agie

very mature and SO Christlike Rodney..keep up the good work!

Guest Chell

Originally posted by Tr2@Jun 14 2004, 11:39 AM

If people don't like this board, they have the right to go away.

I like some of it. But I am beginning to not like a lot of it.