Scrapbooking

pam

Okay I used to be really into this but find I no longer have the time nor do I want to spend all the money for all of the supplies.

Anyone know of an online source for digital scrapbooking that doesn't cost an arm and a leg?

Guest GreenMum

Oooh oohh... I do!

Shabbyprincess.com! They have both free kits (every few months) and kits for sale!

Digital is so much cheeper because you can just keep using and using the kits! I then put mine into a book (via snapfish or some other similar site) so that I can keep them for posterity! It is soooo much fun!

Here is one of my creations with the shabbyp stuff!

Posted Image

And one I made for my sister from a kit I bought:

Posted Image

It really helps if you have Photoshop or Photoshop Elements (I have PS 7.0). Also, there are tons of sites where you can download free fonts! :)

Pam the best scrap booking program ever........Srapbook factory delux! it is the most AWESOME one out there! it does cost about 40 bucks but it is worth it! you can save your pages you make till you want to print, there is so dang much in this program that i use it forevery thing.

Hey we should do a scrapbooking day. hehe

Yeah, that would be fun, a break from reality. I wonder when I can fit this in, You?

For now I am taking pictures like a mad woman. I told my dad that he would just have to deal with it. I have pictures of him in his woodshop, with my brother and I, and out in the yard with my family.

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures!!!

one of my favorites is pretty new to this place - ancestry.com. they just launched a new part of the family history section called ancestrypress. it lets you build all kinds of pages and books and posters using your own photos and such - and then they also have tons of imbellishments and the like. as with all these others if you want to pay a little you can also place old documents from your ancestors in there as well. really really cool.

AncestryPress

Yeah, that would be fun, a break from reality. I wonder when I can fit this in, You?

For now I am taking pictures like a mad woman. I told my dad that he would just have to deal with it. I have pictures of him in his woodshop, with my brother and I, and out in the yard with my family.

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures!!!

Ummmm maybe March of 2009? haha

There's also shutterfly.com.

And the people I use, creative memories. I use their storybook creator (the free one right now, but plan on nabbing the non free one soon). It's an excellent program.

ooooo... that sounds great...

Do you by any chance have a website for creative memories?

Yes, it is creativememories.com (why oh why does it always automatically parse what it would say on the top of their webpage, even if I type it in!?)

I love their stuff. They are the only scrapbooking company that has the ISO seal for meeting or exceeding photosafety standards!

You can read about it in the magazine Empowering Women, Feb 2007 issue!

• 3 weeks later...