Global Warming Proof

Jbs2763

Is she serious? You couldn't see rainbows in your sprinkler 20 years ago? This isn't something new nor is it because of global warming. We used to see them when I was a kid and hard for me to admit...that was more than 20 years ago.

Yeah this and lst summer are the coldest summer I have ever had.. I think we are closing the new iceage!! Snow in Juny, ONE week warmth in Norway all summer. I think the seasons are moving from their places... in April-May it was really warm and good weather taht was our summer thsi year! Lets see what happens in September...:eek:

The rainbow was first given as a covenant sign to Noah that the world would never be destroyed by flood again. A rainbow is made because healthy water is like a prism when it is magnified. This is why we have rainbow. That is not to say that there isn't junk in our water. When the water STOPS making rainbows, that when we need to be concerned.

sad thing is this lady is serious, she has a youtube channel with like 90 videos all this silly

So WHAT is our excuse not haveing our own YT channel about LDS?? :( Shame on me!

We are thinking of buying something in medeteranian or central America or.... but it is scarry tomove to a country you dont know the language in.

Could the ice melting around the world be the work of Al Gore and his cadre of scientific alarmists, just to please the Illuminati and only true believing conservatives can see through this dire ruse?

Perhaps! but don't discount those unknown causes created by the silent majority, who desire to remain anonymouse by not lending their voice.:D:D