hello from TREE!

tree

hello its me tree, my last post was in June i believe? since then my husband has been baptized (May-17-08 ) and recently baptized a friend of ours (july-27-08 ) and will baptize our daughter sometime next month. i am currently a visiting teacher and looking forward to other great callings in the future!! i finally feel whole now that my family is all being baptized and serving in the true church. ITS SUPER!!!!!!! IM SO EXCITED,AND I JUST CANT HIDE IT!!!!!!! it s good to be back and i am looking forward to chatting with all of you again! yours truly, TREE

:sunny::sunny:

hello its me tree, my last post was in June i believe? since then my husband has been baptized (May-17-08 ) and recently baptized a friend of ours (july-27-08 ) and will baptize our daughter sometime next month. i am currently a visiting teacher and looking forward to other great callings in the future!! i finally feel whole now that my family is all being baptized and serving in the true church. ITS SUPER!!!!!!! IM SO EXCITED,AND I JUST CANT HIDE IT!!!!!!! it s good to be back and i am looking forward to chatting with all of you again! yours truly, TREE

:sunny::sunny:

Well, there! I guess we are becoming a forest!

LOL. I just could not resist. But welcome back and congrats to your hubby.

thanks everyone. i always enjoy chatting with my brothers and sisters in Christ. i have some pictures in my gallery on my profile if you all would like to check them out. i am pretty much computer eliterate, so i had my friend Michelle put them on for me yesterday. looking forward to chatting more later. bye guys!:hippie: