The House Bunny-Movie

StallionMcBeastly

so, i shouldn't take littlemisschatterbox to see it then? lol! i just crack right up every time i see the commercial and the nerdy girl is all...blah blah blah, hence, boys will like us. and she's all..yeah! hence! or when she tells the waiter she only wants mahi cuz she's not hungry enough for mahi mahi. hahahahaha!!

I thought it was good..very funny. My mom and I went and saw it and I was never embarrassed to laugh at anything. That could also be because it's my mom and she gets stuff too. But you know how sometimes you watch a movie with people and you feel bad laughing at something because they don't get it or because you don't want them to know that you know about certain things? yeah it wasn't like that at all. I would go see it again, in fact I might..with my friends this time because it was just that entertaining.

My wonderful wife forced me to go see this movie. It was much funnier than I had expected. Shows a nude tush for a moment. If you're not super offended by seeing a tush then you'll probably enjoy the humor.

I was expecting this movie to be incredibly dumb. It really did exceed my expectations in the humor department. Has its corny and cheesy moments. Fun movie all around.

Easy on the eyes, hard on the soul.

There is a great song the primary children sing called If the Savior Stood Beside Me. "If the Savior stood beside me, would i do the things i do?" We adults tend to forget this principle sometimes (me especially). If you think the Savior would watch such a movie, by all means go ahead. But as a follower of Christ, i have no business watching anything that i know he would never view.