• Original
    • Sour Cream & Onion
    • BBQ
    • Salt & Vinegar
    • Cheddar & Sour Cream
    • Ranch
    • I don't like potato chips thanks...

No they don't have to be Lay's brand.

Speaking of Pringles I ran into a spicy BBQ flavor that had me almost in tears. And I usually eat spicy food all day...

Have you tried the Buffalo Wings flavor?

Do they have to be Lay's brand? Cuz next time I'm up in Canada I plan to bring back boxes and boxes of Ruffle's All Dressed potato chips. Yuuuummy!

Excuse me, what what the flip are all dressed potato chips? Does this mean we all eat naked potato chips? Or maybe swimwear potato chips? Just a dumb American asking about crazy Canuck snack habits.........

Oh no. No thanks. I can only imagine how hot that is.

They aren't bad at all. But they really do taste like Buffalo Wings. But I still like the Honey Mustard best and the only place I've been able to find them is Walmart.

Excuse me, what what the flip are all dressed potato chips? Does this mean we all eat naked potato chips? Or maybe swimwear potato chips? Just a dumb American asking about crazy Canuck snack habits.........

I wish I could answer, but I really don't know. :lol: Even my DH (who is the Canadian in our family, I'm 100% white bread American) can't answer me, and he grew up eating them!

And ketchup chips. :yuck:

Because you never learned the art of scoping out the treats at the different houses. Takes a lot of willing investigators to sacrifice their ability to hit all the good houses because they may get a bad neighborhood that gives you one Dum-Dum instead of a full size candy bar or snack bags of chips.

Oh, and next time you go to Canada to get your formal dressed chips, please accept the assignment to find out what the freak they actually are and how they are different from American chips. And then return and report. :D thanks

I found out what it means! (love Google!) It means that the chips are "dressed" in "all" of the flavors that that brand makes (or most of them). The most common combination is sour cream & onion, salt & vinegar, ketchup, dill, and barbque. So every potato chip flavor there is packed onto one little bite of heaven.

Ahhh...like a super dressed up baked potato -- with all the fixins'!

I'm not a potato chip girl myself, with two exceptions. I like Pringles (once you pop, you can't stop), and one kind of kettle chips I've tried (I don't remember the brand)...the particular flavor I got was "Beer Cheddar." Yum.

I'm a tortilla chips gal.

Oh, and speaking of food and Canada...I LOVE Wunderbars.