Lakers

Dr T

Lakers take one over Sac using a bunch of 3's. :) Laker.com said,

It rained 3s on Friday night as the Lakers hit 19 from behind the arc in a 126-122 victory over the Kings at the STAPLES Center. Jordan Farmar (30 pts) made eight 3s while MarShon Brooks (23 pts) knocked down three treys.

Team record set for 3's last night

Facing their largest deficit of the night at 92-77 with 3:44 left in the third quarter, the Lakers outscored the Kings 49-30 over the final 15-plus minutes to come away with a 126-122 win. In the process, they set a franchise record with 19 three-pointers made.

hahahaaha. bummer. We got squashed. End was 132-125. We played from behind the whole game and they opens a huge margin. We brought it down to 4 but it was still 4. We had a tough back to back and we just didn't play as well as we needed to.

Nuggets defeated us tonight. :(

Despite 27 points and five rebounds from Pau Gasol, the Lakers lost 134-126 in Denver on Friday night. Ryan Kelly recorded his first career double-double with 24 points and 11 boards and Jordan Farmar added 24 points and four dimes.

Ok so today is the day we get killed. I guess we've seen that most days this season but we play OKC today. U can all see Fish play against his old team and one of the best players (Durant) in todays game if You want to see us play OKC on ABC.

The Lakers face the OKC Thunder at the STAPLES Center today. Tip-off is at 12:30pm PST. You can watch live via NBA on ABC
from lakers.com

My Lakers did it! We defeat OKC today in L.A.? Awesome! I'm loving to a lot-a-bit!.

The Lakers rallied furiously Sunday as Jodie Meeks scored 20 of his career-high 42 points in the third quarter to fuel a 114-110 win over the visiting Thunder. Pau Gasol added 20 points and 11 rebounds. L.A. rode a 31-5 run over the third and fourth quarters.

Kobe out for season

Kobe Bryant, who is recovering from a fractured lateral tibial plateau of his left knee, was examined Wednesday by team physician Dr. Steve Lombardo, who determined that Bryant’s injury has still not healed. With this diagnosis, Bryant will not return to play this season.

• 5 weeks later...

Wow, I thought this thread was deleted!  Im glad Pale asked if I gave up on my boys so I checked and it is still on here.  I am excited about that.  We lost by 12 to Memphis tonight.  It was our last home game tonight.  :I  We have two more to go this season.  We face the Jazz and SAS to close out our POOR season.  

LA over Utah.  I'll take it.  We needed it.  Wow, my world is upside-down this season.  

Coming off the bench, Nick Young scored 41 points, including six 3-pointers, to lead the Lakers over the Jazz 119-104 on Monday night. Jordan Hill had 21 points and six rebounds while Kendall Marshall handed out 15 assists. Jodie Meeks added 23 points.

above from lakers.com

My boys did their exit interviews for this season.  It is an unusual early exit.  We were not even in the playoffs this year.  :(  We were only above Utah out of all the West.  We can get better.  We shall see how we come back.  GO LAKERS!

• 2 weeks later...
Mike D’Antoni has resigned as Head Coach of the Los Angeles Lakers, it was announced today by Lakers General Manager Mitch Kupchak. Although no timetable has been established, the search for a replacement will begin immediately.

Ok, now we can start the resolution to this HORRIBLE season!  We will see who is selected and I'm ready to win again.  It's been WAY TOO LONG.  Yes it is one season but that is way to long for my boys.  No to pick the right head coach and rise up to where we belong.  "We are going to take the whole thing thing this year!"  Way premature but It's my team.  ;)

• 1 month later...

Hey Honor Honor!  Wow, great to see you.  :D  Yes, my boys were pathetic this year and likely years to come but we know our roots.  I'm not willing to pick a new team.  I should call them and tell them what to do to improve.  What do you think?  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...