New to site and kinda nervous

Guest ceeboo

UPDATE !!!!!

Question # 1 ( Why does everbody pay Pale ) no longer needs an answer.

Pale has PM'd me and explained it all, I have made arrangements with him to pay my $ 250 dollar " sign up fee " directly to his checking account. He has explined that is the easiest way to do it. He has also suggested I use the " auto withdraw " for my weekly $ 75 dollar Non LDS visitor fee. I appreciate him helping me set up my account that allows me to continue posting here.

Thanks again Palerider :)

Peace,

Carl

I'll pick two to (yes, I do love ballet, mightynancy!) answer as well!

2. Is Checkerboy real ?? ( or is he a made up character ?? ) -Oh, he's real! For sure! The fact that he posts pictures of himself in a dress and applying make up might make one wonder...but I assure you, Carl, he's a real boy!

3. This prison chaplain guy, is he really a Mormon in disguise ?? - awwww... what a nice thing to say about pc! While he's not a Mormon (even in disguise, but hey! he should go as a Mormon Missionary next year for Halloween) he is one of the MOST Christlike people I have ever "met". ((hugs)) for pc :)

7. Is Dr T really a Doctor ?? - in his head maybe... *wink*

As an investigator, these are a few of my most important questions. I look forward to the responses.

God bless,

Carl

okay..that was three! But I had to answer the one about Dr T

xoxo,

siouxz

Hellllllllooooo Siouxz,

Thanks a bunch for the info ( ceeboo appreciates !!!! :))

I would agree about PC :), I have really enjoyed and admired his light !!!! :):)

BTW, Thanks for E-Mailing me the " Catholic November Special 10 % off coupon " That will save me 25 bucks on the " set up fee " :)

Welcome ceeboo -- beware though -- :eek:we mormons love to convert those catholics!:eek: Both my sisters were successful in converting their husbands.:P

Oh by the way -- those were wonderful questions -- we haven't heard those questions before:lol:

Please don't be nervous -- come out of your shell -- I can tell you really want to love us:lol:

BTW, Thanks for E-Mailing me the " Catholic November Special 10 % off coupon " That will save me 25 bucks on the " set up fee " :)

Siouxz,

I am very confused as well as a little taken back !!!:confused:

I have just recieved a letter from Palerider. He has included the return of the coupon you sent me, in which he has highlighted the bottom line on it. It say " THIS COUPON EXPIRES NOVEMBER, 2004 ".

I am not sure why you would send me a coupon that is " NO GOOD ".:confused:

I found it interesting that Pale asked if it was you who gave me the coupon. It seems you have done this to others.:confused:

I am not sure if this was a " joke " on the new Catholic guy, but I did not find it funny!!!!

Ceeboo I must inform you. I have refused to give Pale any money for anything. And how does he respond? He takes me to collections. Talk about how money can make someone evil. Evil I tell ya.

Siouxz,

I am very confused as well as a little taken back !!!:confused:

I have just recieved a letter from Palerider. He has included the return of the coupon you sent me, in which he has highlighted the bottom line on it. It say " THIS COUPON EXPIRES NOVEMBER, 2004 ".

I am not sure why you would send me a coupon that is " NO GOOD ".:confused:

I found it interesting that Pale asked if it was you who gave me the coupon. It seems you have done this to others.:confused:

I am not sure if this was a " joke " on the new Catholic guy, but I did not find it funny!!!!

Ceeboo,

Please note that the coupon sent to you had an additional highlighted line that said "NO EXPIRATION IF'N YER NAME IS CEEBOO". However, this line is in Latin and invisible ink... Just get out your lemon juice and you should be able to see it in a jiffy! Please return it to Paley with your dues and all should be well.

As always, please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

siouxz

Good morning to all :)

As I begin my 3rd day here on LDS.Net ( November 24, 2008 ), I am left with many of my questions unanswered??:confused::confused:

Where, if not here on this forum, can an investigator like me find answers to these deep doctrinal questions ????

I have spent alot of money ( thanks again Pale ) to find these answers but it seems as if I have been ignored my many.:(

Any advice would be greatly appreciated !!!

Peace,

Carl

Good morning to all :)

As I begin my 3rd day here on LDS.Net ( November 24, 2008 ), I am left with many of my questions unanswered??:confused::confused:

Where, if not here on this forum, can an investigator like me find answers to these deep doctrinal questions ????

I have spent alot of money ( thanks again Pale ) to find these answers but it seems as if I have been ignored my many.:(

Any advice would be greatly appreciated !!!

Peace,

Carl

these questions? i thought most of them had been answered but i'll throw my answer to them out there. i hope you find it helpful.

Thanks to everyone for such a warm welcome. I am not feeling as nervous as I once did.

I have a few questions about this site. I think the answers may help me get a better flavor of things around here.

1. Why does everybody pay Pale ??? ( how much do they give him and how often ? ) you pay as often and amt of what you need... aka a bribe... and as a side note most issues don't need a head mod to resolve them and they don't cost as much to bribe.. ;) ;)

2. Is Checkerboy real ?? ( or is he a made up character ?? ) are you real? is anyone here real?

3. This prison chaplain guy, is he really a Mormon in disguise ?? that's confidential mod info sorry

4. When using the " laugh button " are you really laughing when you hit it ??? if you do not actually laugh when you use the button your mouse will shock you. though it was costly programing (pale had extra money just laying around somehow) we thought it necessary to prevent misuse of the button.

5. If I desired to become a Head Moderator, how do I go about it ?? that's where the bribes to pale come in.... or you may choose to bribe multiple non-head mods and we can over ride him.

6. Is it true that ALL Mormons love green jello ?? only the ones from ut, the ones in the south think they are all crazy

7. Is Dr T really a Doctor ?? i hope so otherwise all those sessions he holds in chat have been a huge scam.

As an investigator, these are a few of my most important questions. I look forward to the responses.

God bless,

Carl