Taxi

Dr T

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ding, Ding, Ding correct answer. The painting was sold for $49 million dollars plus 10% to the auction house bringing the total to $53.9 M The sale was also accomplished in what may have been a record time given the figures involved-the bidding reportedly rose from the starting point of $15m to reach the final sale price in less than two minutes. It is rumoured to have been sold to the Getty for a cost between $55m and $60m!

Wow ladies Well done! Ding, ding, ding, correct answer! I always thought it was his last name as I was growing up and I tried to trick u all with that question. Now tell me really, did u have to look that up or did u know it was his first name?

Ok, you're up to $50! The next one is a music question:

Perhaps the best known band of all time, The Beatles had many hits. Which of these isn't one of them?

A. Band on the Run

B. I Want to Hold Your Hand

C. Day Tripper

D. Can't Buy Me Love

Good call! Ding, ding, ding Correct answer! OK up to $60

OK next question:

This guitarist, originally named "Johnny," was born in 1942 in Seattle, Washington. He would go on to be arguably the greatest guitarist of all time, though he only lived to be twenty-seven. If I told you what band he was in, it would be way too obvious.

a. Churck Berry

b. Jimmy Page

c. Jimmy Hendrix

d. Angus Young

I wonder why all those Mormons are jammed in that Taxi??

Mmmmm, Maybe I should get a cab full of Catholics and chase them :):)

thats kinda what I think when I am in South Bend watching Notre Dame play.....I say...wow...look at all these Catholics....what are they doing here....:D:D.....I can't cheer against them....last thing I want is a stadium full of Catholics mad at me....:D:D