Is it tacky to bring your own snacks to the movie theater?

RainofGold

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey John , not to rub more salt into our quality control claims with Japanese brands but Ward Automotive did its annual report today and noted both Toyota and Honda fell from grace this year with mounting recalls and tsb. They both faired worst while GM, Ford, and Chrysler gain a lower notch. :lol: Sorry to be a bearer of bad news.

I've been saying it for years..... if a truck cuts you off then slows down, it's most likely a Dodge. Around here driving a Dodge truck is like a license to drive like an idiot.

I was working at a Ford Dealership when the new 2004 F-150 came out. We recieved from Ford dvd's comparing the new truck to the competition. When they came to the Dodge truck...it said..."Dodge, well everyone knows about the Dodge Truck". Leave it parked in front of your house for a week and it wil fall apart".

Sorry Ben....:)

Same for me Pam, I drive a Dodge Caliber.

Hemi, using your view, all red cars will then get bombed by birds- this I surmised when my 1st hubby worked at the local garbage land fill. His red car got bombed by the seagulls and all the other colored trucks and cars did not, even though they were all parked next to and around his. Had that red car for nearly 8 years and it was always covered in seagull droppings.

Iggy: How do you know they weren't after the driver and not his red car? Especially after reading he was your 1st hubby? :eek:

That's not tacky, that's just plain dumb. Why anyone would buy an oil filter from walmart is beyond me. You're better off sticking a rag in a soup can and wrapping it around the tube. If you're going to go there, you should bring both your own oil and filter.

John my friend, you missed the point?

But thanks for letting us know how you really feel about Walmart filters and their oil? :D

That's not tacky, that's just plain dumb. Why anyone would buy an oil filter from walmart is beyond me. You're better off sticking a rag in a soup can and wrapping it around the tube.

Remember I work at Walmart. It angers me when you all say things. Our Walmart only stocks oil filters from Fram, Mobile One and a generic type that I have personally used for years with no issues.

Hidden

That's not tacky, that's just plain dumb. Why anyone would buy an oil filter from walmart is beyond me. You're better off sticking a rag in a soup can and wrapping it around the tube. If you're going to go there, you should bring both your own oil and filter.

John my friend, you missed the point?

But thanks for letting us know how you really feel about Walmart filters and their oil? :D

Do you live in Cali?

I have lived in 5 different states in the past 8 years and they all have the ____(insert state your in here) roll

Also they all say "if you don't like the weather in________(insert state here) just wait 5 minutes.

Now back to your regularly scheduled discussion.

I lived in Cali almost my entire life.

It was a group effort.....:D

Actually I was referring to the Dodge trucks that JD mentioned always seem to be the ones cutting people off.

Maybe it was a group of Dodge trucks.

what page is that on?...i had a dodge truck a few years back i it wasn't in my manual

It's a cutout inside the back cover. Yours may have been missing because a lot of times the salesmen would rip it out and use it when they test-drove those ugly New Chargers, which is a total misuse of the license, BTW. It was intended only for use in the full-size trucks.

I have special hate filled place in my heart for Dodge trucks. I have been nearly run over 3 times in 3 years. Each time, it was a Dodge truck that nearly shoved me off this mortal coil. :mad::cursing::banghead::saint:

Twice, I was crossing the street, WHEN THE "WALK" SIGN WAS ON AND HE/SHE HAD A RED LIGHT. They rev'd their engines while I was about in the middle of the street and missed me by maybe a centimeter. The first time, the man swore, gave me the finger and sped off. The 3rd time, I was out cycling in the early morning (because there is MUCH less traffic, my having since developed a paranoia of being anywhere near a moving vehicle after 8am). Well, I was riding across the street, when nearly out of nowhere, this DODGE pickup comes zipping up the street, runs me off the road, I scream, hit a brick wall and get my front tire bent totally out of shape. I had to carry my bike home 3 miles. :glare::cursing:

So.. yeah. "Dodge" is a name that provokes spitting and cursing from me.