Dear FunkyTown and Wingnut...

Wingnut

It has come to my attention that there are many out there who seek advice for problems in their everyday life. Many don't ask people "in real life" because they are either embarrassed about the problem, think they are all alone, or just don't have anyone to turn to. Being that everything here in this forum is, well, completely anonymous, FunkyTown and I wanted to give you all an outlet for your problems. So come, ask, be healed.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear FT and WN,

I have a friend who thinks they're cooler than they actually are. This friend goes around telling people how "amazing" he/she things he/she is. This friend is always that happy-go-lucky person. And as amazing and wonderful as that is, it just gets annoying sometimes. How can I tell this "amazing" person that he/she is just being a big ol BUG?

Sincerely,

LB

Hey.....before I'm telling you anything I want a nice proper couch to lay on! And where is the kleenex? What is good therapy without kleenex???

Wait......are you two just traveling palm readers? Now if you were offering some serious predictions we might have something to talk about!

Well, I have a question first. Is this a case of calling the fat guy "Tiny"?

I would suggest that you find yourself a social group online, and become involved there. It's much easier to not be shy when you can be anyone you want. Are you even Mormon?

Dear FT and WN,

I have a child who sings about everything he/she does. It's like I'm living in a musical! How do I politely tell my kid that they don't have to walk around singing all the time? I don't need to know that he/she is getting a glass of water set to a funky reggae beat. Please Help!!

sincerely,

my ears are bleeding

Lbybug, are you talking about me?

Ben Raines

lol ben, might want to leave that one up to the experts.

ft and wing....am i talking about ben?

I'm going to go with NO because, as previously mentioned, Canadians are the only people who do this. :)

Dear FT and WN,

I have a child who sings about everything he/she does. It's like I'm living in a musical! How do I politely tell my kid that they don't have to walk around singing all the time? I don't need to know that he/she is getting a glass of water set to a funky reggae beat. Please Help!!

sincerely,

my ears are bleeding

Dear Ears,

What's more important is whether or not your child is setting his/her water to a reggae beat, not getting it to one.

thank goodness funkytown is one of the people who answers the questions on this thread....otherwise you might never get an answer to that one.

who would have thought....the one answering the questions needs one asked.

who did ann landers write to when she had a question she needed answered?

Dear FT and WN,

I have a friend who thinks they're cooler than they actually are. This friend goes around telling people how "amazing" he/she things he/she is. This friend is always that happy-go-lucky person. And as amazing and wonderful as that is, it just gets annoying sometimes. How can I tell this "amazing" person that he/she is just being a big ol BUG?

Sincerely,

LB

Dear Lby,

The ladies, they are like the flower that bloom on a cactus in the desert; Life can bloom bright, but must bloom bright only a few times a year. Any more than that and it ceases to be a desert and their lives must cut short.

Your friend sounds like he/she is too awesome for you. Your desert thirsts for the rain that he or she brings it, it needs the hit of life that comes when those who are too bright for us pass.

Thank your friend for his or her awesomeness, for that awesomeness is what gifts your barren lands with color and life.

Why am I still alive? :lol:

The ladies, they are like the desert flower that blooms on a cactus after an intense spring shower. They stand in stark contrast to dank sands that sprawl out beneath them. They bring life and perfume to a barren land. Thankfully, Funkytown has the answer: You must purchase Smoov B's guide to the ladies. This tome of wisdom and knowledge will grant you the delicate social skills required to give the ladies what they need: A font of truthiness and pimpitude. If you were to ask 10 women what they need more than anything, it would be pimpitude. Listen to the wisdom of Smoov B, for he knows the mind of the ladies.

I'm too shy. How can you help me be more willing to share my opinions about things?

The ladies, they are like the desert flower that blooms on the cactus after the spring rains. They are bright and decorate the land, but they are quick to wilt. Your problem, is that you have too much of the lady genes and not enough of the Funkytown man-genes. I would recommend Smoov B's "Guide to the Male Mind". This tome of wisdom and inspiration should show you the path that you require.

Dear Funky & WN:

So there's this REALLY HAWT man well he ain't hot but he's like Super awesome & funny.. I really like him somehow but like I'm tu shy tu tell him that I like him well not really cuz I've mentioned it b4 but said I use tu like yu.. How do I tell this guy that n how du I kno he likes me ?! lol sincerely 702 love-struck =D ahaha had tu chime in lol bored atm