High School Years

Palerider

I used to walk down the hall (during classes) with girls and then as they were talking, I'd lead us to stop then open the door for her and let her walk in but I'd open the wrong door on purpose and let her walk into the wrong class just cause I thought it was funny. I've become nicer over the years :)

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We used to dress all in black, crawl through the parking lot, and sneek into buildings, (cause we thought it was cool) but then when we'd get in there, we'd figure out that we were allowed in there and it wasn't that much fun so we'd run to our bikes and take off as fast as we could as if we were escaping some danger! haaha oh MAN I was SO lame I guess hahahhaha

We were skipping class one day and as we were pulling out of the parking lot in my buddies truck, his band teacher comes around the corner having a smoke. We all froze, even the band teacher, who wasn't supposed to smoke on school property. Then he just gave us a wave and turned his back. We left in quite a hurry. We were never reported for skipping and he wasn't reported for smoking.

Also, my girlfriend (at the time) and I received the "Lypsol" award at an assembly (which, ironically, we didn't attend). Lypsol is a brand of chap-stick. Can you guess what it was for????(Hint: We never really had dry lips)

Edited by Canuck Mormon
Added new story. Corrected "Lysol" and made it "Lypsol".

Boy Pale..I read over this thread and the truth comes out. You were just a little trouble maker during high school weren't you? Were you wearing your plaid pants then as well? Yes everyone..Pale wore plaid pants. I learned that from his sister.

We were skipping class one day and as we were pulling out of the parking lot in my buddies truck, his band teacher comes around the corner having a smoke. We all froze, even the band teacher, who wasn't supposed to smoke on school property. Then he just gave us a wave and turned his back. We left in quite a hurry. We were never reported for skipping and he wasn't reported for smoking.

Also, my girlfriend (at the time) and I received the "Lysol" award at an assembly (which, ironically, we didn't attend). Lysol is a brand of chap-stick. Can you guess what it was for????(Hint: We never really had dry lips)

When you mentioned the Lysol award I thought maybe you were getting some award for being the cleanest or the best cleaner. Lysol here is a spray can or a cleaner that disinfects.