A New Find and LOVE IT !!!!!

Guest ceeboo

Where has this secret been hiding in my 41 years on this planet ????????

HOLY PAPOOOPERS !!!!!

Have Ya'll had Thai food

I had it tonight for the first time ( Yea I know I live a very sheltered life )

Ordered Pad Thai noodles and some kinda rice dish with veggies, beef, eggs, pineapple, and some hot stuff.

WOW, Gotta be from Heaven!!!:):)

Simply DELICIOUS!!!!! ( very hot but indeed splendid )

Any fans out there???

Peace,

Ceeboo, the new Thai lover!!!!

High 5! :D

There was a Thai place that I used to go to all the time where I used to live before college, but it got shut down because of some credit fraud thing. It was very sad. But yes, Thai food is amazing. :D

If you've just discovered Thai food, here's a general rule of thumb: the more spicy the better. Trust me.

High Five returned !!!!

Yea, I ordered it " medium " seemed PRETTY HOT to me, makes me wonder what " HOT " would be like:eek:

I have heard it cleans out the sytem ( Judging by the current rumbling in my tummy I think this might be VERY TRUE :lol::lol:)

BTW, If I do not respond to this thread in a timely fashion, please assume I am not being rude, rather please assume that IT DOES INDEED CLEAN OUT ONES SYSTEM and I am a little busy.:lol:

Peace,

Ceeboo

Where has this secret been hiding in my 41 years on this planet ????????

HOLY PAPOOOPERS !!!!!

Have Ya'll had Thai food

I had it tonight for the first time ( Yea I know I live a very sheltered life )

Ordered Pad Thai noodles and some kinda rice dish with veggies, beef, eggs, pineapple, and some hot stuff.

WOW, Gotta be from Heaven!!!:):)

Simply DELICIOUS!!!!! ( very hot but indeed splendid )

Any fans out there???

Peace,

Ceeboo, the new Thai lover!!!!

Judging From the way yer chewin it; it dont look very good to me!:)

We have a Thai place near us and they have amazing food. I especially love their curry. My husband loves hot stuff and actually has to order it Thai spicy which means that they make the food hot enough that a Thai person could handle it, which equals burn your face off hot. The first time we went there he ordered his food at the hottest spicy they could go (not Thai spicy though) and it wasn't spicy enough for him so he asked for the pepper pot and kept spooning it in until it was hot enough. I think he got 5 spoonfuls of pepper in before it was spicy enough, after that the waitress told him to order it Thai spicy next time. Thai is good stuff though, I am glad we have a restaurant nearby, and as a plus the place is cheap too!