Guest The_Doctor

Do you believe that UFOs are extraterrestrial vehicles?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe that UFOs are extraterrestrial vehicles?

"There are more things on heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

-Shakespeare

I don't think UFO's are aliens, but a mixture of things. Some may be government experiences, some may be a cloud of swamp gas that refracts the light from Mars... My personal belief is that any 'UFO sighting' that has origins not of this terrestrial world has its roots in spiritual matters. I believe some people are given those sightings for their own reasons, known to them and God.

I think it's a government conspiracy. AKA I have no idea. Isn't that what some people say to explain something they don't understand? Kind of like the lady in the You Tube video that used that to explain the rainbow in her sprinklers.

Edited by pam

Theres too much info for it all to be government comspiracy.... Explain the drawings in the high plains of South America... The've been there too long for the Government to be involved. Some crop circles have been explained but for some there is none..Animal mutilations ... well if you've ever seen programs on that no logical proof can be found... I thinkd Government conspiracy is just to easy of an answer ... responsible for some but all? I have no answers I just know there is more to it... All this is real to many a logical adult.

Guest The_Doctor

There use to be a show on network Tv several yrs ago that dealt with UFO sightings....the show was pretty good....cannot remember the name of it.

There's a new one on the History Channel called UFO Hunters, I like it.

someone is overly sensitive... my post was ment at no paticular post just we all like to blame the government fo everything .. secret experiments .... and all ... and I just feel it can't be just that too many unexplaighed occurances ... sitings in the southern United States where many people have seen something in the sky.. great subject but sadly I have to say The Loc Ness Monster was a hoax

When I was fourteen, I saw a UFO in the form of a flying saucer. I was not alone, there was a lot of Southern California that saw it. The next day the paper said that the Air Force thought it was a bi-plane with an electric sign going around the wings. What I saw was different.

After I saw it, I read a lot about UFO's and the more I read, the more I thought it was an extraterrestrial craft. After all, Christ died for many worlds and who is to say that some one from one of those worlds would not have the desire to come and visit the world that Christ was born on.

Now that I am older, I am not so sure and lean more towards experimental craft. All I know is saw it and seeing doesn't make you an expert. In this case, "the truth is still out there"

Guest The_Doctor

I have no idea, but I'm so stoked that someone quoted Men In Black in this thread.

:mib:

I have ALWAYS wanted to use this smilie!

I thought it was light from Venus, not Mars.