WE Surround Them

Connie

Don't know if this has been put up yet, but hopefully there will be some interested.

Glenn Beck - Current Events & Politics - WE Surround Them

I'm very interested, and part of it. Good post.

I'm going to make a blunt prediction about it:

To the degree the idea is successful or has a positive impact against the global Marxist conspiracy (yes, that's what we face); Mr. Beck will have great opposition. And, if there is REAL impact, he'll find himself of the air very, very quickly...

I'm very interested, and part of it. Good post.

I'm going to make a blunt prediction about it:

To the degree the idea is successful or has a positive impact against the global Marxist conspiracy (yes, that's what we face); Mr. Beck will have great opposition. And, if there is REAL impact, he'll find himself of the air very, very quickly...

With the Democrats in charge we can easily expect the "fiarness doctrine" to be promoted so Glenn Beck and other conservatives will be silinced by the Reid and Pelosi Politburo.

Oh come on people, Obama is not the antichrist or even the antirepublican. He is actively trying to work with reps, and who is not cooperating? Who does not want to work together? Yeah that's what I thought lol. Out of all presidents I've seen in the past 37 years or so Pres. Obama seems to be the only one who actually wants America to be the best, instead of maintaining the status quo. No, wait, Reagan also was like that too. Remember? There is no marxist revolution. What there seems to be is a bunch of people bitter that all a 2 term rep president and 6 years of rep controlled congress managed to achieve is the obliteration of capitalism.

Politics is a cycle. We had 8 years of a rep president. We will have 4-8 years of a dem president. I guarantee we will have a rep or dem president in 4-8 years. I give kudos to Glenn Beck for making sure his fellow reps are not forgotten, but seeing as it's merely 4 weeks into the new term people need to get a grip :lol:

The Federal National Mortgage Association (Fannie Mae) and the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (Freddie Mac) are the two dominant entities in the secondary residential mortgage markets of the United States. They are an important and prominent part of a larger mosaic of extensive efforts by governments at all levels to encourage the production and consumption of housing.

Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac are a unique part of this effort. Though they appear to be "normal" corporations, each with shares that trade on the New York Stock Exchange, they in fact have federal government origins and entanglements that make them quite special. Their specialness is a double-edged sword, however. On one side, they cause interest rates on many residential mortgages to be lower than would otherwise be the case; on the other, their size and mode of operation have created a significant contingent liability for the federal government and, ultimately, for taxpayers. In addition, their size and prominence has recently led to concerns about the larger consequences for the U.S. economy if either were to experience financial difficulties.

Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and Housing Finance: Why True Privatization Is Good Public Policy

October 7, 2004

Policy Analysis no. 528

I would like to point out the date this insightful article was published by a right wing organization.

Too bad that the infotainment industry (sorry, the United States news stations not including Fox) would never point out that conservatives were questioning this years ago and liberals were making accusations against them for doing so.

President Obama is no antichrist or antirepublican. And, he's shown more moderation than I expected. On the other hand, I remain concerned about the fairness doctrine. His apparent intention to gerimander the 2010 census is most alarming. And, at the end of the day, he's vastly expanding government spending and debt, with little regard for efficiency or effectiveness. He's double the war spending of the last 10 years in a manner of weeks. So, to blame republicans for not going along lock-step in this new era of cooperation is a bit absurd. The Opposition is supposed to question, supposed to limit damage, suppose raise alarms. Democrats were not completely silent these last 8 years, why should republicans just roll over now?

So, to blame republicans for not going along lock-step in this new era of cooperation is a bit absurd. The Opposition is supposed to question, supposed to limit damage, suppose raise alarms. Democrats were not completely silent these last 8 years, why should republicans just roll over now?

You're assuming a false dilemma. The minority party doesn't have to 100% agree with everything ("roll over," as you call it) in order to show at least a spirit of cooperation, nor do they have to "go along lock-step" with everything the majority party wants. I think the problem is that both parties are either afraid or simply don't want to talk to the other party.

I don't believe that Obama is any form of an anti-Christ, but it is laughable when someone says he wants to work with the opposition. His own words not a week into his administration said it all. To paraphrase: "I don't need your support or approval, I won". Those are not the words of a person who wants to work with those who disagree with him.

Obama is only puppet for those who wish to control our destiny.

I think it is wise for all of us to read what was in the Stimulus Package. Some states are already bulking at the Government and may close some federal offices within their own states. Something more sinister than him is a foot here and we should not be idling ourselves in believing everything is going to be ok.

I am currently looking for the 1500 plus PDf file to gauge the content.

LATE EDIT: nothing will be hide anymore from prying eyes for the average citizen. For the righteous, they will see through the rhetoric and politics for the end result.

Edited by Hemidakota

7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.

Sounds like it has song potential:

Its my money and I

can horde if I want to

Horde if I want to...

I don't want to share

my money with you...

8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.

Best not to share this sentiment in Church.

;)

Since when politicians became economists? The schism between the political arena and the economic reality is widening and Congress seems to have made up their mind about the spending. It is really interesting how these congressmen, many of whom NEVER truly held a REAL job, think they know what needs to be done.