Hoping to get more involved in spreading more Good on the internet

sim_alyb

Hi there,

I've wanted to do more to engage in internet conversations about the Church. This is my first attempt.

I'm married with the most amazing little 18 month old ever, and another boy due in June. My wife is the most wonderful person I know.

I love my job, and am currently writing this in a hotel room as my work causes me to travel some. Not too much travel though; just the right amount for me.

The ward we live in is fantastic, and I enjoy my calling as ward mission leader. Life couldn't be better for me right now. I have a testimony of the restored Gospel and rejoice in the opportunity to help others come unto our Savior.

Hi there,

I've wanted to do more to engage in internet conversations about the Church. This is my first attempt.

I'm married with the most amazing little 18 month old ever, and another boy due in June. My wife is the most wonderful person I know.

I love my job, and am currently writing this in a hotel room as my work causes me to travel some. Not too much travel though; just the right amount for me.

The ward we live in is fantastic, and I enjoy my calling as ward mission leader. Life couldn't be better for me right now. I have a testimony of the restored Gospel and rejoice in the opportunity to help others come unto our Savior.

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your second beautiful child.