Obama Adviser: Catholic Church Insulting Jesus

bytor2112

Knox, a homosexual-rights activist and director of the Human Rights Campaign’s Religion and Faith Program, says the leader of the Roman Catholic Church is “hurting people in the name of Jesus” and sending the message that “violence and human rights abuses against LGBT people are acceptable.”

read on.....Newsmax.com - Obama Adviser: Catholic Church Insulting Jesus

Guest pimpberries

"Knox, a homosexual-rights activist and director of the Human Rights Campaign’s Religion and Faith Program" ...?? LOL!

One silly thing is that; these people go after every religion eccept the one who will put them on the chopping block first.

~~~

Posted Image

Edited by pimpberries

Guest pimpberries

Ya, i get you bytor; it is worth a look. The guys title just says it all..

Anyhow; I'm willing to bet he has it in for LDS as well.

"Knox, a homosexual-rights activist and director of the Human Rights Campaign’s Religion and Faith Program" ...?? LOL!

One silly thing is that; these people go after every religion eccept the one who will put them on the chopping block first.

~~~

Posted Image

As someone with a daughter with a learning disability, and as someone who sees more severely disabled children nearly every day at said daughter's pre-school, I have to say that I am thoroughly disgusted with the video clip in this post. Especially viewing it in the reply window, which shows the URL for the video, which has the label of "tard.gif".

Guest pimpberries

As someone with a daughter with a learning disability, and as someone who sees more severely disabled children nearly every day at said daughter's pre-school, I have to say that I am thoroughly disgusted with the video clip in this post. Especially viewing it in the reply window, which shows the URL for the video, which has the label of "tard.gif".

Well Im sorry you feel that way lady; I did not make this file, and hardly paid much attention to the name of it.

Now I imagine your daughter is a very capable person in her own right, and meant no disrespect.

Wishing you and yours the best, Mike

I know its a weird question, but does anyone know the medical condition represented in that image. A search of the colloquial terms didn't turn up anything, I even remember watching a documentary about historical people considered 'freaks' but can't remember what its called (the condition, don't really care what the name of the documentary was).

Sorry, its one of those things where you know you know something but it drives you nuts because you can't remember.

Well Im sorry you feel that way lady; I did not make this file, and hardly paid much attention to the name of it.

Now I imagine your daughter is a very capable person in her own right, and meant no disrespect.

Wishing you and yours the best, Mike

The name of it isn't the only thing that bothers me. The context it was posted in makes it seem that you are referring to politicians as being equally "retarded" as this girl. Those suffering from mental disabilities are often the sweetest people you will ever meet. I wonder what the girl in the clip was shown to make her laugh in such a way. It must have been something that brought joy to her.

It offends me when anyone uses one of these sweet spirits as a way to drag someone down. Calling someone a "retard" or posting an image of a mentally retarded person after a post in which you question the intelligence of a group of people turns these sweet children of God into something derogetory; as if one should be offended to be associated with them, or considered to be in any way like them.

Please don't do it in the future.

(and yes I know you didn't personally call anyone a retard in this thread, that was just a general admonition.)

It offends me when anyone uses one of these sweet spirits as a way to drag someone down. Calling someone a "retard" or posting an image of a mentally retarded person after a post in which you question the intelligence of a group of people turns these sweet children of God into something derogetory; as if one should be offended to be associated with them, or considered to be in any way like them.

Not only that, the sequence is from the movie Freaks.