Our Best And Our Brightest

Churchmouse

"Wall-Mart...Do they like make walls there" Paris Hilton

"I never really wanted to go to Japan. Simply because I don't like eating fish. And I know that's very popular out there in Africa" Britney Spears

"I don't like thinking about anything too much. If I think too much, It kind of freaks me out" Pamila Anderson

"I make Jessica Simpson look like a rock scientist" Tara Reid

"Is an egg a vegetable" Jodie Marsh

"I am for the death penalty. Who commits terrible acts must get a fitting punishment. That way he learns the lesson for the next time" Britney Spears

And all over America mothers want their daughters to follow in their footsteps:o.

Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff.

Mariah Carey

havejoy is correct. There HAS to be a book with all the blunders Dan Quayle made in his comments. There are so many of them.

I voted for both him and dubya, but both those dudes said some funny things and make one wonder how they ever made it to public office.

I voted for both him and dubya, but both those dudes said some funny things and make one wonder how they ever made it to public office.

Kind of makes you wonder what the people at YALE and HARVARD were thinking. I didn't get invited to either. I had to settle for Ohio State University.

Edited by Churchmouse

Guest missingsomething

have you ever been asked a question on the spot? When asked to give a quick answer... we are much less intelligent. Have you ever watched Jay walking w/ Jay Leno? I love those!!!

have you ever been asked a question on the spot? When asked to give a quick answer... we are much less intelligent. Have you ever watched Jay walking w/ Jay Leno? I love those!!!

I agree. Most of us decide in which conversations we will involve ourselves.

Different when in the public eye and asked about anything out of tye blue. It is still fun to read gaffes people make. I'll give a pass to some, but not the things some of these celebrities say. Afterall, you don't have a "rock scientist" to know Japan is not in Africa.

I agree. Most of us decide in which conversations we will involve ourselves.

Different when in the public eye and asked about anything out of tye blue. It is still fun to read gaffes people make. I'll give a pass to some, but not the things some of these celebrities say. Afterall, you don't have a "rock scientist" to know Japan is not in Africa.

I agree too. Anyone who knows me in person knows I regularly waffle on about something and then say "now I can't remember where I was going with this or the point of what I was just saying" and will need reminding of exactly what I'd just said.