Mickel Jackson

Mahdi

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot say, I do not know. I have heard for some years about him, and feel from what I have heard that he was very confused as to his place in the world and perhaps with God, but I do not know for sure, how can i trust the media as they try to convince the people of their own veiws. It is the nature of news to do so, don't you think? How can we ever judge anothyer for anything? Only Allah/Heavenly Father can do this. May micheal find truth and peace.

I cannot say, I do not know. I have heard for some years about him, and feel from what I have heard that he was very confused as to his place in the world and perhaps with God, but I do not know for sure, how can i trust the media as they try to convince the people of their own veiws. It is the nature of news to do so, don't you think? How can we ever judge anothyer for anything? Only Allah/Heavenly Father can do this. May micheal find truth and peace.

very nice pointes my brothers.I accept what you told.

Thank you again

Mahdi

Honestly I could care less what Michael Jackson's religion was. The tragic story is not of his death but of how he was marketed since he was 4 years old.

Didn't we abolish slavery? He was enslaved as a child by those he should have been able to depend on.

Ben Raines

Maybe, maybe not but he became an adult in control of his own life over 30 years ago and is responsible for his own sins, which were many and vile.

In the name of Allah(God)

I have heard in the news that Mickel Jackson was a Muslim.is it Correct?

And it also has said that his brother is a Muslim.

Yes, I have read where MICKEL Jackson is definitely a Muslim but his brother Jarrome is a member of Gay Mormons for Jesus.:D Now as for Michael Jackson, that I'm not sure about.

I'm guessing he's in the Spirit World right now, possibly standing in line to receive the gospel of Christ. Once he accepts even a portion of it, he will then be eligible for a kingdom of Glory.

Amazing what a little atonement can do for almost any sinner!

And the day will come when all of us will weep for how judgmental we've been of others. Protect the children? Yes. Send criminals to jail? Yes. But we need to forgive and pray for such people, not wish they burn forever in hell.

I guess those of us who have not experienced a child being raped and damaged for life sees MJ as just some talented man who could have done something wrong in his life. always remember if a dog bites once he might be just bad but twice would you have him around your child?

we can color MJ with pretty sinner idias but I know diffrent

Wasn't he aquitted on those child molestation charges? I would NEVER stand in judgement of somebody unless I knew FOR A FACT that he did what he was accused of doing. Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't it say in the Bible that we are not to judge, unless we want to be judged back?

I guess those of us who have not experienced a child being raped and damaged for life sees MJ as just some talented man who could have done something wrong in his life. always remember if a dog bites once he might be just bad but twice would you have him around your child?

we can color MJ with pretty sinner idias but I know diffrent

What do you mean by pretty sinner ideals?