Football pool

pam

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was a difficult call. I can kinda see why the refs called it an incomplete pass. It was very questionable whether or not he had control of the ball. However, I just watched the recap of some of the other games from Sunday, and it looks like the Saints got a touchdown against the Lions that clearly should've been called incomplete. Oh well.

Bring on the Ravens!!! Just hope the Chargers play better Sunday than they did last night.

I thought they played fairly well last night. The Raiders arguably played slightly better, but the Chargers put up a good fight and came out on top.

Don't expect to be so lucky this coming Sunday though.

BTW, do you like my new avatar? :D

Oh Pam....now you've done it. Bring on the Ravens she says. The Raiders gave you all one heck of a fight. This is going to be a great game! May the best team win. I was a bit nervous watching my Ravens, but they'll get better as the year goes on. I think they need to tone down on the happy passing game a bit though and use Rice a bit more. But i can't remember when I have seen a set of offensive numbers like they put up Sunday...not from the Ravens anyway.

May I just say this in advance? If the Chargers (heaven forbid) should lose, mlbrowninwa and Godless are still two of my favorite people on the site.

*uncrosses fingers behind the back*

My fortune cookie made me choose the Ravens over the Chargers. And I have to say, pammy, that I hope you can forgive me because even without the fortune cookie's influence, I would choose the Ravens--the Chargers powder blue uniforms are just too soft looking. The Ravens just look tougher in their black and purple.

Edited by pam
Misspelled my name