Football pool

pam

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this week was one of the worst I've had in any football pool I've participated in. It was pretty bad.

Me too! Even if it's the first football pool I've been in, it was still a stinky week! I'm not relying on a fortune cookie next time for my predictions. Hmmm, I wonder where that magic 8 ball got to.....

That was a disaster, no doubt. Picking the "favorites" would have given you 8 out of 16, the same result you could have got by throwing darts.

Home dogs, Jets and Bears, came through in 2 games, but road dogs won an amazing 6 games.

I made it worse by thinking Philly, even without their starting QB, were good enough and by NOT picking the Giants. I lost winning the whole SLC shooting match two years ago by not picking the Giants in the playoffs and I had the thought, just as I was picking the game, "Maybe I'd better pick 'em; they've punished me so much in the past when I haven't." Alas, "better" judgment prevailed and I went with Dallas, whom I usually like to cheer against.

A week to forget.

the state of colorado wants to watch the denver donkeys,

I don't live in the state of Colorado so I don't want to watch a bunch of donkeys play. Next people will be arguing that they talk.