Please....pray For My Dad

Laureltree

Could you please pray for my dad randall, he was admitted to the hospital two days ago, this afternoon he was transfered to I.C.U. He has something called Congenital Heart failure, his heart right now is working at 10-15%. The lord has blessed him throughh 4 major heartattacks.....If the lord thinks its his time I'm ok with that I just pray the lord waits until my husband returns from Asia so I can go and say goodbye.....

Sincere thanks LaurelTree

Originally posted by Laureltree@Oct 4 2005, 05:13 PM

Could you please pray for my dad randall, he was admitted to the hospital two days ago, this afternoon he was transfered to I.C.U. He has something called Congenital Heart failure, his heart right now is working at 10-15%. The lord has blessed him throughh 4 major heartattacks.....If the lord thinks its his time I'm ok with that I just pray the lord waits until my husband returns from Asia so I can go and say goodbye.....

My thoughts and prayers are with you LT.

M.

Originally posted by shanstress70@Oct 5 2005, 06:19 AM

LT, I will include your father and the rest of your family in my prayers (yes, I do pray even though I have questions, as we've discussed).

I have hope that he will make it through this.  I know this is a difficult time for you, but hang in there!

Shan, I know you do, and it's ok to have questions, its what you do with them that count.....Hang in there....

Hi,

Guys......My dad is doing much better.....His dr came in and told him he is a miracle....He was very straight forward, and simply told him they expected him to not make it. His heart was working at 10-15 %, and the drugs they gave him were more than likely expected to give him a reverse action ( meaning it would have a bad side effect, but the dr had no other choice) However there was noside effect and he is doing well. The Dr said he cannot garantee him 5yrs or even 2yrs, but he said if you quit smoking and take your meds, I can garnetee you will live as long as your body holds out! We were just excited for a little more time weather its a week, a month or a year....time is time....... :wow: My mom, truly feels her faith has grown, I truly have seen she has grown.....We all know without the lord he would not have made it. I feel so...blessed to just have him another day more and each one after...

Laureltree

Originally posted by Laureltree@Oct 4 2005, 05:13 PM

My father also suffers from Congenital Heart failure. He never has had heartattaacks. Your father may get a little better but because of his heart condition he will never be free of his problem. It is especially hard when there is pain and suffering not just for the sick but the caring family.

I will pray for you both.

The Traveler

Ok....So he was doing better... I called today and he started breathing funny again, I had to make him ring the nurse, it was scarring me. They cannot put the defibulator in his chest because he's not strong enough, he has a clot on the bottom part of his heart...They are looking at sending him home maybe next weak if he's better.....because he's on cumaden, Bad thing is if that clot gives way and the cumaden doesn't work we were already told he wont make it to the hospital in time. My faith is all in the lord right now. I truly just wish I was home..........................

Laureltree