Attn BYU Students

pam

Wow - my first semester at BYU cost $150 and I thought I was lucky because I was on a scholarship. But then my first job as an engineer I made a whopping $10,000 a year and our first house was $28,000. My oh my how things have inflated.

The Traveler

I don't see how this makes the news, they have a tuition price raise every year like clockwork.

FYI: Even for a public university, but certainly for a private one...those costs are dirt cheap. I believe even Central Washington University's sattelite education program (meets in a former middle school) charges roughly $20K in tuition for in-state residents.

Eeeyup! that's how I can be a 3rd year student at a private university with no scholarships and no loans to speak of.

But 20 K for an in-state resident seems pretty high. I remember when I was looking they were between 7-10 for the better schools. Utah Valley University is around the same price as BYU for in-state students.

With luv,

BD