Another lds net get together

pam

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a lot of fun. Great group, and miraculously there was not texting going on at the table... at least that I was aware of. It was fun to meet the people I hadn't before and reconnect with that that I had.

And was Chad there? Did pammy totally dig on the waiters there as she does at the Olive Gardens in a 50 mile radius?

I went to Olive Garden last night with some old friends and saw him. He looked a little heartbroken when I showed him the pictures of Pammy with her new guy, but I think he'll be ok. Can't expect Pam to settle down or anything. I mean, she IS one hot cookie!

I'm feeling there is a bit of jealousy amongst the other females of the group. I can't help it if the young waiters just find me so...ummmm....well I was going to say "catty" just to keep from using the word Cougarish. But that doesn't sound right.

So is it okay to post the picture here of Pam (the cougar) and her new man? :D I have a great one and could crop out the rest of the group if needed.

For that matter Pam also has it now bc of facebook. Pam you have my permission to use that photo here for the enjoyment of others!!!

Honor, the only texting I saw was Pams son but who could blame him if my son would have even come he would have been texting too. :)

I'm feeling there is a bit of jealousy amongst the other females of the group. I can't help it if the young waiters just find me so...ummmm....well I was going to say "catty" just to keep from using the word Cougarish. But that doesn't sound right.

If the other gals are jealous catty is probably the word to describe them. Personally I think it's the gum drop buttons, but I suppose you'd have the ask the waiters. :)

There may not have been any texting, but there was certainly some goosing!

Elph, who got a little thrill out of it. :P

I was wondering about that, I just figured it was some belated Christmas Goose. ;)

Dravin, who is thankful social mores protect him from stuff like that in those kind of situations.

That's no fair. I can't keep gumdrop buttons on me....they keep melting away from my slobber.

Have you considered cubic gumdropias? Admittedly they're fake, but once he actually cares about you stuff like that shouldn't matter. Lure'm in with bling, it's a tried and true tactic. :)

You know, we should test this whole gumdrop thing. Somebody needs to volunteer to wear this:

Posted Image

And see if the waiters pay more attention to them than to Pam. :)

Edited by Dravin