Another lds net get together

pam

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Checker got married? When did this happen and why wasn't i informed?

On Oct. 10th I believe. He's not on your facebook Pammy?

I'm in for the dinner. Halfers - COME! And don't worry Dravin - you don't even have to order anything (Ruthie never does!).

You can't make this happen any sooner than the end of December? Sigh... I'm coming to your Christmas concert Pam, but even that is still too far away.

Oh I'm not going to be in the concert this Christmas. Other things kept getting in the way of rehearsals so I had to back out of the Christmas performance.

Checker is on my facebook but I don't check everyone's account. I never saw that he got married.

But I (we) will be performing in a sacrament meeting in Riverton this Sunday. Actually we are the entire program. One of our monthly sacrament meetings we do across the valley.

Anybody else???

Of course I'll be there!

I am in the midst of making arrangements for someone else to come with me, but can't say who until it's been finalized. I was just waiting for that to happen before I put my name in. But I wouldn't miss meeting you for the world.

Elph

PS: Pam, would you please add my name? Thanks!

Of course I'll be there!

I am in the midst of making arrangements for someone else to come with me, but can't say who until it's been finalized. I was just waiting for that to happen before I put my name in. But I wouldn't miss meeting you for the world.

Elph

Can I sit near you so we can chat? Last time I had to leave & we never talked!

HiJolly

Of course I'll be there!

Elph

Glad to hear!!

So who is there so far?

Never mind, I just saw the list.

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody else???

Strawberry??

Elphaba????

Checker?????(I know he's probably too busy being married)(Plus he's in Idaho)

Ghost rider????

I know I'm missing a few people, but please don't be offended. I'm getting older and my memory isn't what it......what was I saying?????

Hey CM, :D

I would love to meet you!!! I was waiting to reply after I knew about our holiday plans. At this point looks like I will be able to make it on that Tuesday. :D

BTW, I didn't know that Checker got married either.....

I'm kind of thinking of Chilis. We could do the one at Southtowne Mall or the one that's off of Fort Union. Trying to see where the majority of people would be coming from. Though the one at Southtowne Mall is pretty much off the freeway. Unless someone has another idea. But Chili's is usually pretty accommodating to larger groups if I call 45 minutes before the time scheduled.