Another lds net get together

pam

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, not that we need an excuse to get together but since Canuck Mormon will be honoring us with a visit to Utah after Christmas..how many would be interested in a get together?

Let me know..and as time gets closer and I know how many people, we'll decide where to have it.

It will be Tuesday December 29th in the evening.

Tentative list:

Canuck Mormon and family

pam

aruth5000 and mom

Dravin

ryanh

HiJolly

Elphaba

Honor

Yeah, like, right. Who would want to hang out with a bunch of Mormons?

I'm sorry but I will otherwise be engaged in jabbing knitting needles into my eyes and so cannot attend.

You could do that at the get together. Some might find that enjoyable entertainment.

Okay I'm making an executive decision here.

Date: Tuesday December 29th

Time: 7:00

Address: 10430 S. State (east side of SouthTowne Mall)

Hopefully now that I've set a place and time, those that were undecided can make a decision.

Dravin?

JAG?

Miss 1/2?

Any others?

Okay, not that we need an excuse to get together but since Canuck Mormon will be honoring us with a visit to Utah after Christmas..how many would be interested in a get together?

Let me know..and as time gets closer and I know how many people, we'll decide where to have it.

It will be Tuesday December 29th in the evening.

Tentative list:

Canuck Mormon and family

pam

aruth5000 and mom

Dravin

ryanh

HiJolly

Elphaba

Honor

Dravin

Not that I mind, but you've got Dravin on the list twice. ...maybe he wants two plates?

HiJolly

Okay I'm making a change to the location. Another restaurant has allowed me to reserve a spot for us in advance instead of waiting 45 minutes prior to our time to call in. I hope this is okay with everyone. Prices are comparable to Chilis. Plus the fact I've gotten to know the general manager who has promised excellent service for our group.

TGI Fridays

130 West 10600 So.

Sandy, UT

801-553-8005

Easy direction from either north or south I-15. Take the 10600 so exit and head east. That would be right if coming from the south and left if coming from the north. You will see the mall and TGIFridays is right along that street. There is a light just past it. Turn in there and make an immediate left.

This restaurant is in the parking lot of the SouthTowne mall at the south end.

Edited by pam

Okay I'm making a change to the location. Another restaurant has allowed me to reserve a spot for us in advance instead of waiting 45 minutes prior to our time to call in. I hope this is okay with everyone. Prices are comparable to Chilis. Plus the fact I've gotten to know the general manager who has promised excellent service for our group.

TGI Fridays

130 West 10600 So.

Sandy, UT

801-553-8005

Easy direction from either north or south I-15. Take the 10600 so exit and head east. That would be right if coming from the south and left if coming from the north. You will see the mall and TGIFridays is right along that street. There is a light just past it. Turn in there and make an immediate left.

This restaurant is in the parking lot of the SouthTowne mall at the south end.

THAT DEN OF INIQUITY!!!??? Ooops- wait, I was just thinking of the potato skin appetizers.... <nevermind>

HJ

Come wind, come rain, come snow, come sleet, the show must go on! I once drove from Bountiful to Provo in the middle of a storm for a La Leche League meeting... and they didn't even have food! If this Cali chick is gonna make it regardless of the weather or distance, y'all have no excuses!

Come wind, come rain, come snow, come sleet, the show must go on! I once drove from Bountiful to Provo in the middle of a storm for a La Leche League meeting... and they didn't even have food! If this Cali chick is gonna make it regardless of the weather or distance, y'all have no excuses!

Exactly!!!

I'm coming all the way from Canada, so what's your excuse?????

Thanks for setting this up Pam. I look forward to meeting all of you face to face as opposed to avatar to avatar.:P