Another lds net get together

pam

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, TGIFridays might be able to piece together some poutine... fries, gravy, cheese (prob not squeaky though :(). Might be enough to get you to stop drooling though.

Till the lard pumping through my veins causes a stroke, then I'll be right back to drooling.

But oh what a way to go. :)

I'm trying to arrange for a babysitter so I don't have to bring my son. I'm sure he'd LOVE you all (little social butterfly) but I know really little kids at these things isn't ideal. Maybe count me as 1.5?

If you cant find one I'm sure Lily would be willing to watch him

You guys are the best.

But I hate to change the plans this late in the game. 7 is such a good time. People can get off work etc etc. My other thing that night is at 6pm. Darn it. I was thinking if I could spend a good half hour with you good people I could be fashionably late to my next thing. Hmm. This teaches me to waffle until the last minute. :(

You guys are the best.

But I hate to change the plans this late in the game. 7 is such a good time. People can get off work etc etc. My other thing that night is at 6pm. Darn it. I was thinking if I could spend a good half hour with you good people I could be fashionably late to my next thing. Hmm. This teaches me to waffle until the last minute. :(

Can't spend a good 45 min with your other peeps and then party with us the rest of the night? ^_^ jk, I know we're not THAT much of a priority. But goodness Halfers, why did you have to put your Visiting Teaching off until this late in the month?! ;)

I have no way of getting in touch with Canuck Mormon to tell him a time change. So unfortunately I'll have to leave it the way it is.

No problem Ryan. The number I reserved was 2 more than what was on the list just in case there was a couple of last minute people.

You guys are the best.

If your other thing starts at 6..how long will it be..You know we scheduled 7 p.m. but by the time everyone gets there, we look over menus etc etc etc...would that give you enough time to join us then?