When did this happen?

RipplecutBuddha

I'm a senior member now???? When did this happen? How did it happen? Do I owe anybody for their vote??

Being on another forum who is rated in the top ten in the world, this would never had occurred until you either reached a number of posts - above 5000 or more - or have at least two to three years on the forum. However, this is not the case here. As someone already stated, anything above 100 posts is considered a SENIOR. A change that is needed or perhaps, another way to give credit do to those who contribute to the overall forum. :D

Being on another forum who is rated in the top ten in the world, this would never had occurred until you either reached a number of posts - above 5000 or more - or have at least two to three years on the forum. However, this is not the case here. As someone already stated, anything above 100 posts is considered a SENIOR. A change that is needed or perhaps, another way to give credit do to those who contribute to the overall forum. :D

I think it is akin to Jesus' atonement. We don't really have to do much for it to give us huge benefits....

Normally, when someone becomes a senior member, they owe Pam, Palerider and me a steak dinner. Since Pale and I are in the Midwest, you can just send us a gift card for Ruth's Chris Steakhouse ($50 each should suffice).

Heyyyyyyyy we have one here too. So send one my way too. There was one in Hawaii when I lived there as well.

Are you suggesting he spring to send the three of us to Hawaii, so we can enjoy the Ruth's Chris Steakhouse in the tropics? Great idea!

I had not thought of that but yes...I am suggesting that.

Oh, sure...just when I was starting to feel good about myself...did you talk to my ex-wife?;)

Heyyyyyyyy we have one here too. So send one my way too. There was one in Hawaii when I lived there as well.

If you're in the midwest, go to The Steak House in Lincoln NE. Hawaii...never been there, but I'm sure you'll find a good place.

As far as the money...is Monopoly currency acceptable?:rolleyes: