Is "Dark Matter" the Beginning of a young Galaxy?

Dark Matter Resides at the Center of each Galaxy  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Dark Matter Resides at the Center of each Galaxy

• I don’t believe it is Dark Matter at the center of any galaxy
    • ] I do not believe either way. I am content with my understanding
    • I believe the same but reserve my own viewpoints.
    • I concur with your title
    • I only follow what is provide by our own scientist

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time is measured by the reference of the speed you are traveling. Time does not speed up ahead of you, as that which is ahead of you is the same as that behind you. The universe is equi-distant from any place you are at.

On the Geo-satellites that you use for GPS, they have to continually adjust the time on those satellites, because they travel at a different speed than we do. If the time wasn't adjusted, within a day or two, the GPS would show you miles off from where you actually are. This is proof of time slowing down when you go faster.

ok but what about your perseption (spl) of time? If you have a beam of light travelling in one direction and another beam of light travelling in the exact opposite direction wouldnt time be viewed as going twice as fast because our perseption of time is only as fast as the speed of light and your perseption of an objects speed is increased when your going towards it and its heading towards you, if they are travelling at the same speed it should take half as long as it would be if one of the objects were still

ok but what about your perseption (spl) of time? If you have a beam of light travelling in one direction and another beam of light travelling in the exact opposite direction wouldnt time be viewed as going twice as fast because our perseption of time is only as fast as the speed of light and your perseption of an objects speed is increased when your going towards it and its heading towards you, if they are travelling at the same speed it should take half as long as it would be if one of the objects were still

In a way you are correct - there is a dobler effect. If you could sense the time in a reference other reference frames it would appear to you to be reletatively faster aproaching and slower leaving.

The Traveler

Noting my own understanding had a dramatic change within the last few months with the theorized concept of black holes permeate each center of galaxies, I now believe this is not so. As our own technology still cannot view cosmic particles within the UH range to answer our quest for further truths.

I believe there is a veil that covers the center of the galaxy, more or less, a shield of preventing inconceivable rays of light [glory] that could wipe away worlds or stars of lesser glory. As I researched the many x-rays images of our center of our galaxy, comparing it to the Abrahams 2nd Facsimile, Joseph Smith own journal concerning the translation of Egyptian words to English meaning, what is noted, glorified worlds [stars] near the center by name. It did name GOD’s own world, the inner ring of 12-governing stars, and then an outer ring of 15-govening stars. Each had a veil between them shielding from the higher to the lesser. The differences from what is held at the center, is the veil of blackness vice space dust particles or floating matter debris that shields the greater giant red stars in being seen from our telestial telescopes. Even the center shows only one massive core of light and those which surrounds it within the range of x-ray spectrum image.

What is clearly impressive, is when x-ray images are done within our own region of space, is the amount of dark matter, what I now believe, new glorified worlds are coming into being and forming their own galaxies. Through science, added with our understanding of truths, we live in a time of greatness where knowledge will poured out from the roof tops to the world.

In the simplest sense darkmatter is generally unaccounted matter that we can't see from earth.

God has not revealed the exact methods in which worlds and universes have come into being. Nor has science pinned down exactly all that constitutes dark matter. Which is quite a large gap.

opinions and theories are can be great and helpful but they can also be a trap of comfort.

Light is at the utmost speed. So, unlike slower motion or sound (how it changes as a train approaches, passes, leaves), light seems the same regardless of a person's reference point. It still travels the speed of light.

I do believe the same what governs the relative speed of physical light. However, I am cautious in saying; this is not the end all of what constitutes light. I believe there is still a greater light than our physical light.

i think of dark matter as a blank canvas and that God can paint on, create worlds and stars and galaxies, because there's almost nothing there. (of course dark matter is there but I’m referring to no planets and stuff)

True. We have recesses of space where there are absolute minimal elements are found and new galaxies can be formed. But, it goes against, ‘…there is no space where there is no kingdom, there is no kingdom where is no space.’ This only dispels no governance in space. I have read even Joseph stated that there are bounds and laws to each kingdom. Still, it is governing space, no matter if it is unoccupied or not.

Even NASA have presented us with myriads of images from deep space where there are space material that can create new worlds or stars to watch. I think they were called, ‘Star Birth Clouds’ by some.

In the simplest sense darkmatter is generally unaccounted matter that we can't see from earth.

God has not revealed the exact methods in which worlds and universes have come into being. Nor has science pinned down exactly all that constitutes dark matter. Which is quite a large gap.

opinions and theories are can be great and helpful but they can also be a trap of comfort.

Correcting from my original posting, if 'Dark Matter' is 'Dark Energy', I believe it is greater than that. I can already see from our science usage of X-Ray imagery, we now see development (speculations by Astro-physicists) of new galaxies or stars; even close to our Milky Way system.

Like you, I believe there are holes in science at this time but a wonderful time in gaining knowledge through both technology and the Holy Ghost. :D

Posted Image

The large image here shows an optical view, with the Digitized Sky Survey, of the Andromeda Galaxy, otherwise known as M31. The inset shows Chandra images of a small region in the center of Andromeda. The image on the left shows a sum of Chandra images taken before January 2006 and the image on the right shows a sum of images taken after January 2006. Before 2006, three X-ray sources are clearly visible, including one faint source close to the center of the image. After 2006, a fourth source, called M31*, appears just below and to the right of the central source, produced by material falling onto the supermassive black hole in M31.

(Credit: X-ray (NASA/CXC/SAO/Li et al.), Optical (DSS))

ARTICLE EXCERPT: Astronomers think that most galaxies -- including the Milky Way -- contain giant black holes at their cores that are millions of times more massive than the Sun. At a distance of just under 3 million light years from Earth, Andromeda (also known as M31) is relatively close and provides an opportunity to study its black hole in great detail.

Just like the one in the center of the Milky Way, the black hole in Andromeda is surprisingly quiet. In fact, Andromeda's black hole, known as M31*, is ten to one hundred thousand times fainter in X-ray light that astronomers might expect given the reservoir of gas around it.

ARTICLE LINK: Nearby black hole is feeble and unpredictable

Now, this is very interesting. Is this blackhole leaving for new area to formulate a new galaxy?

Posted Image

Detailed Hubble images reveal a single supermassive black hole wandering away from its host galaxy’s center where it belongs. The misplaced black hole is probably the result of a merger between two smaller black holes, but could also have been pushed by a jet of matter extending from the galaxy’s core.

Credit: Wired.Com

ARTICLE LINK: Black Hole Found in Unexpected Place | Wired Science | Wired.com

Light is at the utmost speed. So, unlike slower motion or sound (how it changes as a train approaches, passes, leaves), light seems the same regardless of a person's reference point. It still travels the speed of light.

what about redshift?

If i recall right the wavelength does compress/extend depending on emission point's relative motion

A black hole is a hole in the fabric of space correct?

You are thinking of a Worm Hole.

A black hole is where a star (or cluster of stars) collapse into a very small area. The gravity becomes so intense that even light cannot escape it. Black holes tend to suck everything around them in. A black hole has an "event horizon" an edge where once the thing enters cannot ever escape. As it goes further into the black hole, it is elongated, then ripped to shreds by the intense gravity well.

A black hole is a hole in the fabric of space correct?

unknown.

a black hole is an object so massive and dense that not even light can escape its gravity. It's effect on spacetime is not well understood... that is certainly one theory however.

You are thinking of a Worm Hole.

A black hole is where a star (or cluster of stars) collapse into a very small area. The gravity becomes so intense that even light cannot escape it. Black holes tend to suck everything around them in. A black hole has an "event horizon" an edge where once the thing enters cannot ever escape. As it goes further into the black hole, it is elongated, then ripped to shreds by the intense gravity well.

a wormhole is an extension of certain blackhole theory however (or i should say the effects that ultra intense gravity has on spacetime, such as the gravity caused by an object such as a black hole)... where the spacetime is stretched/connected to some other point or other spacetime.

Also I'd like to thank Hemi for the links I enjoyed them very much.

Edited by Blackmarch

Now, this is very interesting. Is this blackhole leaving for new area to formulate a new galaxy?

Posted Image

Detailed Hubble images reveal a single supermassive black hole wandering away from its host galaxy’s center where it belongs. The misplaced black hole is probably the result of a merger between two smaller black holes, but could also have been pushed by a jet of matter extending from the galaxy’s core.

Credit: Wired.Com

ARTICLE LINK: Black Hole Found in Unexpected Place | Wired Science | Wired.com

This goes against the our current belief of black holes gravitational pull keeps the galaxy planets/stars in check when moving away from the center.

I know what a worm hole is, but I didnt know if a black hole is like a worm hole just one way.

I have yet to see anyone in the astrophysics field in finding such oddities in the universe. However, my opinion here, there are conduits on the outer edge of this universe where one can observe the conduits to other universes where energy (matter/materials) is being exchanged.

Posted Image

This artist's concept shows a galaxy with a supermassive black hole at its core. The black hole is shooting out jets of radio waves. (Credit: NASA/JPL-Caltech)

ARTICLE EXCERPT: Garofalo and his colleagues have been busy flipping the model on its head. In previous papers, they proposed that the backward, or retrograde, black holes spew the most powerful jets, while the prograde black holes have weaker or no jets.

ARTICLE LINK: Backwards black holes might make bigger jets

Update to the last post;

"Giant glowing bubbles found around Milky Way"

Posted Image

Bubble time (Image: NASA)

Posted Image

The source of the bubbles is a mystery but it seems unlikely that dark matter is responsible. This was what Douglas Finkbeiner of the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics in Cambridge, Massachusetts, first suspected when he looked at the maps with his colleagues last year ([0910.4583] The Fermi Haze: A Gamma-Ray Counterpart to the Microwave Haze).

But a new analysis with more Fermi data suggests that the gamma radiation traces out a pair of distinct bubbles that span some 65,000 light years from end to end - towering above the 2000-light-year-thick disc of the galaxy (see image).

Such a well-defined shape is inconsistent with dark matter, which you would expect to be smoothly distributed and produce a diffuse glow, from gamma rays produced after dark matter particles meet and annihilate each other. "We are pretty sure the majority of emissions are not from dark matter," says Finkbeiner's student Meng Su.

The source of the bubbles is a mystery but it seems unlikely that dark matter is responsible. This was what Douglas Finkbeiner of the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics in Cambridge, Massachusetts, first suspected when he looked at the maps with his colleagues last year.

But a new analysis with more Fermi data suggests that the gamma radiation traces out a pair of distinct bubbles that span some 65,000 light years from end to end - towering above the 2000-light-year-thick disc of the galaxy (see image).

Such a well-defined shape is inconsistent with dark matter, which you would expect to be smoothly distributed and produce a diffuse glow, from gamma rays produced after dark matter particles meet and annihilate each other. "We are pretty sure the majority of emissions are not from dark matter," says Finkbeiner's student Meng Su.

ARTICLE LINK: Giant glowing bubbles found around Milky Way - space - 03 June 2010 - New Scientist