Is "Dark Matter" the Beginning of a young Galaxy?

Dark Matter Resides at the Center of each Galaxy  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Dark Matter Resides at the Center of each Galaxy

• I don’t believe it is Dark Matter at the center of any galaxy
    • ] I do not believe either way. I am content with my understanding
    • I believe the same but reserve my own viewpoints.
    • I concur with your title
    • I only follow what is provide by our own scientist

Heading for Temple with a group of youth... MY BABY IS 18 TODAY ! ... gotta hurry see you. I hope you get this strightend out for you Hemi.... but it may take yuears before you do... patience is a good virtue! IF we had nothing we wonder... we would already be Gods!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is more. There is a theory that Black Holes radiate matter based on quantum principles. This relates to the tunneling quantum phenomena observed at the sub atomic particle level – especially electrons that display this phenomenon rather nicely. At a certain quantum level of mass and energy this quantum radiation will initiate a big bang.

The Traveler

Not being a physicist, I admit I might be wrong, but this seems to fly in the face of everything I've read on this.(The Elegant Universe and Programming the Universe).

Can you quote source on this?

I'd like to know who suggested that things are escaping from the Event Horizon. From what I knew, it's called the Event Horizon because we have no way of knowing one way or another what goes on beyond the Event Horizon because nothing ever escapes from it.

Where is light energy? Shining energy?

I found this discusition very interesting, thank you.

I also want to say my 5pence worth... BYPs mp3s on quantum Pysics are interesting:

Sorry about that...but thanks for the link.

Light Engergy to me represents anything that is telestial and can be managed by men[women].

Not being a physicist, I admit I might be wrong, but this seems to fly in the face of everything I've read on this.(The Elegant Universe and Programming the Universe).

I'd like to know who suggested that things are escaping from the Event Horizon. From what I knew, it's called the Event Horizon because we have no way of knowing one way or another what goes on beyond the Event Horizon because nothing ever escapes from it.

Funktown, do cosmic rays, by our current understand, are originating from the center of our galaxy?

Funktown, do cosmic rays, by our current understand, are originating from the center of our galaxy?

Center-y, anyway. Here's Nasa's thoughts on them:

Cosmic Rays - Introduction

The current thought is that they are accelerated in the remnants of Supernovae explosions.

Are you suggesting that they're the massive X-rays that are flung from the hyper-accelerated gases that swirl around black holes?

That still doesn't come from beyond the event horizon. That comes from gases that are going close to light speed as the black hole accelerates them.

Funkytown,

Tell me if I understand this part correct concerning particle/anti-particle. When they collide, they annihilate one another, yet there is still energy that is released. Correct? The matter is there, yet in another form (energy). Usually when things collide, some energy is released, and the rest remains as matter. However, when such particles collide, there is 100% annihilation by creating 100% energy. Again, let me know if I'm off any, as I wanted to fully understand the theory.

Second, I agree that information does not escape a black hole. At least it does not escape it in our known universe. Hawking did speculate that they may actually empty out into another dimension or universe. And this fits with Outer Darkness more than heaven to me. For God to show OD to Joseph Smith, he had to open and shut it up immediately, while allowing Joseph to gaze upon the levels of heaven for a long period of time (D&C 76). OD, as with black holes, is obviously a closed system and as a singularity does not function as the norm.

I am not sure if this will help you but here is a link with Wikipedia: Quantum tunnelling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Down in the article (Schrödinger equation - tunnelling basics) There is a formula for one particle in one dimension (black hole).

Because the particle is tunneling a dimension barrier the particle could end up anywhere, including another dimension if they exist and likewise we could receive particles from other dimensions.

There are a couple of other thoughts concerning black holes. The theory of a black hole is singularity – which is a term to include a place of one dimension. One possible theory is that as matter falls into a black hole the event horizon is the edge where our three dimensions collapses into 2 dimensions before collapsing into 1 dimension.

It is possible, in theory, that the singularity of 1 dimensional space time is a common singularity or the same space time. This leads to the theories of wormholes such that all black holes are thus connected. What we do not know at this point is if wormholes connect the black holes of our 3 dimensional universe or perhaps all black holes of all dimensions in all possible universes.

The Traveler

You are correct on the '100% annihilation' thing, sir! It's matter/anti-matter. There's lots of fluff pieces on anti-matter, which is what the anti-particle is.

And, apparently, CERN has created it. Here's Antimatter:

Antimatter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(Stupid Wikipedia - But it's an easy source)

Does it exist? (Yes, and CERN makes it regularly)

CERN - Spotlight: Angels and Demons

(Also mentions that matter is converted to energy with 100% efficiency).

So that's the idea of black holes shrinking in a nutshell.

Hmm... All right.

So this is based upon the assumption of a braneworld-type universe, correct? One where a three dimensional space can live in a 4, 5, 6 or 10 dimensional universe like seaweed floating on an ocean?

I have to admit, that's more palateable. Perceiving a Black Hole as an object massive enough to have, instead of 3 spacial dimensions, 4 spacial dimensions does neatly allow for it to follow natural orders instead of singularities. Within a 3 dimensional universe, a 4th spacial dimensional object would be supermassive and would have qualities completely unlike the rest of it.

Is that what you were suggesting?

I am not sure if this will help you but here is a link with Wikipedia: Quantum tunnelling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Down in the article (Schrödinger equation - tunnelling basics) There is a formula for one particle in one dimension (black hole).

Because the particle is tunneling a dimension barrier the particle could end up anywhere, including another dimension if they exist and likewise we could receive particles from other dimensions.

There are a couple of other thoughts concerning black holes. The theory of a black hole is singularity – which is a term to include a place of one dimension. One possible theory is that as matter falls into a black hole the event horizon is the edge where our three dimensions collapses into 2 dimensions before collapsing into 1 dimension.

It is possible, in theory, that the singularity of 1 dimensional space time is a common singularity or the same space time. This leads to the theories of wormholes such that all black holes are thus connected. What we do not know at this point is if wormholes connect the black holes of our 3 dimensional universe or perhaps all black holes of all dimensions in all possible universes.

The Traveler

Now Ram, that is an interesting statement not thought of - "OD, as with black holes, is obviously a closed system and as a singularity does not function as the norm."

Sidetrack here: no offense to Joseph Smith when he mentioned that the universe is infinite. This is true, if one views it from our own galaxy but not from an observational point residing outside the universe looking in. The universe is finite and has borders by this point of observation.

Though, Hawkings I believe is on to something when conversing about other universes but if there are other universes, how are interconnected and for what purpose? Again, some further thoughts being added.

An event horizon is usually associated with a black hole. Light does not escape a black hole, the edge where light does not escape is the event horizon. A person outside the "event Horizon" or outside the boundary where light does not escape will view inside as never changing because no light reflects back to show objects. Once you get outside the boundary of a black hole you can see events take place because light is reflecting off an object in motion. Light does not leave a black hole because the gravity is so great nothing can escape.

Funkytown, I don’t believe you will never find the answers in science. Though, I am an advocate of science, we still use it, but ultimately, we need to ask ourselves, can we view the event as former prophets done in order to solve the riddle or mystery.

But what I want to say, thanks to all here. Your assistance, insights, and helpful remarks have done me great justice. After spending much time in reading the links, I realize, even Cosmic Rays never exceed the Speed of Light. Even if, the electromagnetic wave lengths reach zero, these particles will never exceed our physical laws of light. This is an issue for me. Why? If our FATHER does reside at the center core of the galaxy, the distance is too great for a being to transverse in seconds [if I could even apply mortal time].

Now considering inter-dimensional states, using a mortal soul as an example, having three operating states, the mortal shell [physical body], the spiritual shell [spirit body], and our collective of intelligences [singularity as to intelligence], all of which occupies the same space. I believe this is the same pattern apply to our known physical universe. It may have the same three dimensional states. This means, our physical math will not be applicable to a higher or refine state beyond this physical state. This would allow beings, worlds, outside of time and physical space to travel vast distances with ease.

If this is the case, viewing the center core, we may never have the technology to image the core, what maybe a black hole or dark energy.

Following the prompting of the Spirit yesterday, I read the first chapter of Ezekiel and noticed he was given a vision of our galaxy but not in symbols that is easily understandable for most. I also noticed, outside of the mainstream canonized gospel, the Apocalypse of Abraham (a Pseudepigrapha work) holds a greater detail on what was shown as to the known universe to this prophet, The downsize of readership, it will require the Spirit to see any relevance to what was written, knowing the authorship is unknown and the hands of translation could of corrupted the work overtime.

Last, the usage of the Egyptian alphabetic works done by Joseph Smith, which reveals the inner workings of our known galaxy maybe the lead usage beside of our science knowledge. Still based on the same Ezekiel wheel, within a wheel principle, having a core to hold it together, this reveals two set of wheels of giant stars [glorified worlds] that gravitate to GOD’s world. The inner and an outer rings or states [what could easily be term as terrestrial and celestial worlds]. The outer will have at least 15-trailing arms of lower order worlds or stars to govern over. The inner is comprised of 12-stars cluster. Whether or not, this can used in conjunction with current knowledge of our known galaxy, it brings a higher probability in finding an answer.

Adding more ponderous moments of life here. But I believe are answerable.

An event horizon is usually associated with a black hole. Light does not escape a black hole, the edge where light does not escape is the event horizon. A person outside the "event Horizon" or outside the boundary where light does not escape will view inside as never changing because no light reflects back to show objects. Once you get outside the boundary of a black hole you can see events take place because light is reflecting off an object in motion. Light does not leave a black hole because the gravity is so great nothing can escape.

Reminds me of HELL...^_^

Now Ram, that is an interesting statement not thought of - "OD, as with black holes, is obviously a closed system and as a singularity does not function as the norm."

Sidetrack here: no offense to Joseph Smith when he mentioned that the universe is infinite. This is true, if one views it from our own galaxy but not from an observational point residing outside the universe looking in. The universe is finite and has borders by this point of observation.

Though, Hawkings I believe is on to something when conversing about other universes but if there are other universes, how are interconnected and for what purpose? Again, some further thoughts being added.

It is a matter of terminology. Joseph Smith's universe may well have encompassed Hawking's multiverses. We do not know. And the universe IS infinite, because it is continually expanding, which denotes an infinite universe.

Hemi, There actually IS a way for faster than light events. When twin particles are sent out in opposite directions at the speed of light, and you manipulate one, you end up also manipulating the other. In such a way, information can be transferred faster than light.

Again, God could fold space, so he would not have to travel huge distances, even if he was limited by the speed of light.

lol perhapes someone could tell me what would happen if you broke the light barrier, dont say its impossible im just asking WHAT IF. when you break the sound barrier you get a huge shock wava from the built up particals and energy, so wouldnt that happen but on an even more violent scale?

The most obvious "happening" is that time stops. One reason that many scientist do not accept that time is a dimension is because at the speed of light time is no longer continuous. Mathematically there are several laws of physics that can be surprising. Entropy no longer “unwinds” and dimensional space will fold in on itself which could allow point progressions to connect any two existing points.

Some feel that something exceeding the speed of light could not be seen and could pass through barriers undetected. In other words something traveling faster than light could not be detected. From some of my past work in quantum mechanics I am convinced that beyond the speed of light we pass into another dimension without time. This would allow us to transport from where we are to other places in the universe as easily as walking into another room But what happens to time is unknown and undeterminable form our physics. I have speculated that a Celestial being is a being of this additional dimension.

BTW speeds faster than light are theoretically possible. The problem is that energy cannot be used to propel any object to light speed or beyond. This is because that energy is transformed into matter. If there was a way to “pull” rather than “push” a space ship – Trans light speed would be possible. Contrary to popular science fiction “warp” drives are not possible but there is what is call a quantum well engine that theoretically is possible or creating a push pull engine capable of greater than light speed. It is rumored that the USA has experimented with such a craft code name the Aurora.

The Traveler

I would not say that time stops, but your perception of the world stops. Light can't keep up with you, being light has to reflect off an object for you to see movement then you are unable to measure time. That does not mean time no longer exists.

I would not say that time stops, but your perception of the world stops. Light can't keep up with you, being light has to reflect off an object for you to see movement then you are unable to measure time. That does not mean time no longer exists.

In the concept of relativity developed by Einstein time is relative based on the relative platform of the observer. As speed increases time slows down. At the speed of light time does indeed stop – according to the theory. Experiments have been done to demonstrate this theory – although the speed of light has not been tested we do know that increasing speed will literally slow down time.

According to relativity, time also slows when acted upon by increasing gravitational force. This too has also been demonstrated to occur in various experiments. Based on these observations it is believed that time inside a black hole stops and no longer exists.

The Traveler