See the irony?

pam

I guess it would be ironic if BP did not accept responsibility for the clean up. It appears that they are accepting responsibility for the clean up (see Source). Though the investigation is still ongoing, it appears to me that the offshore drilling contractor Transocean Ltd., is most likely responsible for the spill.

Regards,

Vanhin

I dont advise clicking on this link. When I did it force-opened 30 windows and I could not get my computer to stop. I had to shut it down and then couldnt get it to come back up.

I dont know why it did that, when other people had no problems, but if someone would have warned me first, I wouldnt have clicked on it.

I dont advise clicking on this link. When I did it force-opened 30 windows and I could not get my computer to stop. I had to shut it down and then couldnt get it to come back up.

I dont know why it did that, when other people had no problems, but if someone would have warned me first, I wouldnt have clicked on it.

What!! It's just a Google search. :lol: You might want to get your computer scanned for malware.

Vanhin

No problems here.

I guess it would be ironic if BP did not accept responsibility for the clean up. It appears that they are accepting responsibility for the clean up (see Source). Though the investigation is still ongoing, it appears to me that the offshore drilling contractor Transocean Ltd., is most likely responsible for the spill.

Regards,

Vanhin

I dunno. Last I heard (and this was several weeks ago), the concrete work on the well--which, it seemed, was a major factor the blowout--was done by Halliburton--but it was done to BP's specs. Halliburton strongly recommended additional safety measures which BP nixed.

What's more ironic, the sign, or the fact that the current administration gave that specific BP offshore rig a safety award shortly before the exposion?

The fact that the President says the Feds have been in charge from the beginning, or the fact that the press secretary for the white house maintained on four occasions that BP was in charge?

Honestly, at some point we all need to sit back and realize exactly how far all the finger-pointing has gotten us...nowhere.

Focussing on the blame game is what's made this spill as bad as it is. If everyone involved had been interested in stopping the leak from the beginning, and then discovering who was at fault, it would not be nearly as bad as it is now.

As it stands, pointing fingers has been a costly distraction from the problem itself.