Women with short hair?

hordak

My hair wouldn't be glorious if it were long. It doesn't grow well at all. I've always looked and felt better with shorter hair. I think it's a cultural thing and I don't think the Lord cares if our hair is short or long. He probably cares more about how much time we waste trying to make it glorious.

I got my hair cut short, not too long ago. So short that it spikes on its own, without gel or anything. It was a big risk, because I have always had very VERY long hair. But I always get polite comments.

Cool... IF I would cut my hair so long that it ... spikes... that would be 2-5 mm :eek: I wish I had a hear that woudl spike up at 2 inces or more. My friends son his hair did it whnen5 inches long and that was really cool!

Is there a reason they can't? My wife is required to keep her hair up (can't touch collar) for work and has long hair.

Yes, some woman just physically can't grow their hair past their shoulders. I am now one of them. My hair looks horrible when I try to grow it long. So I keep it short, but feminine. My husband loves it, and I frequently get compliments on it from other people as well.

Not sure about this butch cut your talking about because I've seen girls at college wear the exact same cut and some looked 'butch' while the others looked feminine...

Anyway, most of the girls in my second to last student ward up at college had short hair. I felt like the minority (and unfeminine) with my middle length hair! Whoda thunk?

I work with a very nice lady who grew up in a church where the women wear thier long hair in a bun on top, I forget the name of the church. Also, they frown on make up and pants and also jewelry except of course for a wedding ring. She said some of the women are now beginning to change, using some make up, jewelry and even cutting thier hair but not real short. She gets her hair cut but only so it will stay at the exact same length it has been for years. I have never seen her in pants even at work functions outside like company picnics etc. I think the world of her and her beliefs. Not putting down others who choose to dress differently though as long as it covers what needs to be covered.