Happy Birthday Pc

StrawberryFields

HAPPYBIRTHDAYPC!!!

:birthdaycake:

Thanks to all of you for thinking of me. The saying is really true--everybody complains about the cost of living, but nobody opts for he alternative.

Since we're roughly 16 hours ahead here, only SF actually posted in time. :lol:

You're all too sweet--unlike the wonderful fruit & cream cake we had.

btw--memo to Lisajo Men gain dignity with age--women just get older. :P

Stay blssed y'all!

And btw, it might also be a good idea for you to call your parents. :idea:

DOH!

:blush:

Ah well...I'll do it in the next few days. B)

You're kinda like the guy that also says, "Be careful!" after you bump your head. :P

AHHHHHHHHHHHH but Chap it's not always the case for in the case of Lisa Jo she gets better looking with age LOL not just older and on the other side of gender i know a few men that should of thought about those extra donuts! cause man do guys pile it on after 40 LOL :P

LDSTALK ETTIQUETTE PATROL TO LISAJO: It's the PC's birthday...laugh at his silly, gender-insensitive comments, and tell him he's loved.

PC to Lisajo: Yeah...so there! :P

<div class='quotemain'>

AHHHHHHHHHHHH but Chap it's not always the case for in the case of Lisa Jo she gets better looking with age LOL not just older and on the other side of gender i know a few men that should of thought about those extra donuts! cause man do guys pile it on after 40 LOL :P

LDSTALK ETTIQUETTE PATROL TO LISAJO: It's the PC's birthday...laugh at his silly, gender-insensitive comments, and tell him he's loved.

PC to Lisajo: Yeah...so there! :P

Ya Ok so I laughed LOL and So ya Ok you are Loved LOL :P Ya soooooooooooooo There! LOL :P

<div class='quotemain'>

And btw, it might also be a good idea for you to call your parents. :idea:

DOH!

:blush:

Ah well...I'll do it in the next few days. B)

You're kinda like the guy that also says, "Be careful!" after you bump your head. :P

Heh, how was I supposed to know you weren't going to look around (here) before the day ended? :)