Prince William officially engaged

pam

I've lost touch with the latest gossip/news relevant to the UK. Wow. I always thought Harry was the better looking out of the two brothers but William has certainly become more handsome with age! The ring is not my style but like I'd argue if it were given to me from a Prince.. :lol:

But Captain, have you not noticed that these particular "Royal" bums are alive and kicking while the Founding Fathers are not? :P

M.

Touche!

She makes a good point, Captain: If the founding fathers are so smart, why are 100% of them dead?

Don't go in to politics: You'll end up dead.

EDIT: Actually, now that I think about it, 100% of all living royals are not dead, either. That's statistically significant! 100% is all of them! Ask Moe - 100% definitely is all of them.

Touche!

She makes a good point, Captain: If the founding fathers are so smart, why are 100% of them dead?

Don't go in to politics: You'll end up dead.

EDIT: Actually, now that I think about it, 100% of all living royals are not dead, either. That's statistically significant! 100% is all of them! Ask Moe - 100% definitely is all of them.

Actually, it isn't statistically significant because when a proportion is either 0 or 1, the corresponding variance is undefined. Which means the two groups are incomparable. Kind of like Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris--you'd think you could compare them, but there's really just no way to compare Chuck Norris to anyone/thing.

Actually, it isn't statistically significant because when a proportion is either 0 or 1, the corresponding variance is undefined. Which means the two groups are incomparable. Kind of like Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris--you'd think you could compare them, but there's really just no way to compare Chuck Norris to anyone/thing.

Not quite true. The fury and power of Chuck Norris can be compared to a Category 5 Hurricane. Though it is an understatement and admittedly poetic instead of literal in nature. Has anyone measured the amount of energy in one of Churck Norris' round-house kicks? Do numbers even go up that high?

Au contraire.

Posted Image

HEY! I believe my post specifically said to ask if 100% is all of them.

And I stand by that.