Congress' new method to fix economy

rameumptom

My take on the problem with the economy: Too much is dependent on money. The reason this is a problem is because there are too many individuals (especially among the very rich and the very poor) that think to benefit from the economy without applying the same measures of work. Many “rich” individual feel that because they have a lot of money that they should no longer provide any service to the benefits they extract from the economy. Rather they think only to trade the services with money.

The problem being that many rich have extracted large sums of money having never provided the same value in service. They have inflated their worth based on their ability to extract money by whatever means from others. Usually unwilling to pay the same for other services like theirs that they extract for themselves.

The bottom line is that the more that will work and the harder each individual is willing to work the better off any and all economies will be. The more that do not work and that must be supported by the economy the worse off the economy will be.

The Traveler

I would be just fine with this if I were being deported to a place that had nice warm tropical breezes. Where I could sit along the beach and be served the non alcoholic versions of those drinks with the cute little umbrellas.

I would be just fine with this if I were being deported to a place that had nice warm tropical breezes. Where I could sit along the beach and be served the non alcoholic versions of those drinks with the cute little umbrellas.

Sorry Pammy, you get sent to the north or south pole. If they send ya north stop by to see me on the way up :) I'll have a rolled up magazine waiting.