It's official... Rapture is coming soon to a town near you...

rubondfan2

Saw this on MSN.com earlier today. It's not easily found on their site anymore, but google will get you to a number of sites talking about this one. Yes... it's another end of the world prediction... but I found it interesting that it hit a mainstream media page today.

Maybe this will be discussed further during the April session of conference (he says with tounge firmly planted in cheek).

Farewell earthlings... the end is near.

For Some Believers, May 21 Is Judgment Day | KQED Public Media for Northern CA

I've said many times that I may as well be dead when I hit 30. Turns out, the end of the world is just a couple days before my 30th birthday! How prophetic of me!

Are you ONLY 29 years old? Wow, I thought you would at least be double of that (no offense eh). I mean it in a good way. :P

You all are getting it wrong. This is NOT the end of the world, but the beginning of the Rapture. The end of the world will still be 5 months to 3.5 years later.

And since most of us are Mormons, we do not qualify for the Rapture. We'll just have to await our burning in H-E-double toothpick.

You all are getting it wrong. This is NOT the end of the world, but the beginning of the Rapture. The end of the world will still be 5 months to 3.5 years later.

And since most of us are Mormons, we do not qualify for the Rapture. We'll just have to await our burning in H-E-double toothpick.

What? we're going to burn in HE=?

H E double-hockey sticks is the correct phrase. In primitive cultures, where hockey is unknown and table manners are likewise primitive, toothpicks replace the obviously right hockey sticks. :D

Here's a sign from one of the websites involved:

Posted Image

I'm surprised that they spelled judgment correctly.

Of course, I'm looking forward to it. 144,000 (at least) new nudists that day, as those ascending do so without their clothes. And it will be warm enough for those of us left behind to do without them.