LDS.net get together

pam

I'll be trekking from Los Angeles and would like to meet more people from the forum. I hope more decide to join in.

We want people to join us not get scared off. :P

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jengilbrat

Not a big Chinese fan, good thing I'm not going, I'll be at home eating pastries that look like ryanh's lizard eye. I think my whole family will enjoy them.

Not a big Chinese fan, good thing I'm not going, I'll be at home eating pastries that look like ryanh's lizard eye. I think my whole family will enjoy them.

Can't please everyone. :lol:

Guest jengilbrat

Can't please everyone. :lol:

:eek: You can't....what about everyone going to their own take out place and meeting at a vhurch to eat it? hehehhe......kidding, of course!

Well, my Stake was given tickets to only the Saturday Afternoon session (not Priesthood). So I was able to get one. I'll pick it up Tuesday. So, I'm off to start planning my trip. Actually a road trip since I really like road trips. I figured I can get to at least Orem within a day's driving.

So go ahead and slide me over to the Definite column. Unless I'm being un-invited. I'm sure I'll post something between now and then to get banned.

What was the magazine? Good Housekeeping or Psychology Today?

hopefully not anything from the time when people were carving messages in stone... ;-)

I'd loooooooooove to be there too.. but alas, Germany is really far a way and way beyound my allowance...

I hope you have a great time:D

Well, I'm now officially out. Because of various stuff happening all around, I had a choice between the get-together or visiting my kids. Sorry, my kids won out.

So let's see about October conference, if you folks get together then.

I've been asked to work on that Friday. I'm waiting to see now what schedule they give me. Normally it's my day off but the first week of each month we are crazy busy. I told them I have an obligation for 2-3 hours that night. Let's hope they allow me at least that time.

Well now that I know sj won't be there, I'll say I MIGHT make it. It's a weekend that I have my son, but I might be able to work something out.

I'm not sure if MIGHT means:

1) YAY! He's not going, now I can go

2) BOO! He's not going, now I don't want to go.

Most folks I know would choose #1 :rolleyes: