Another lds.net get together in Salt Lake City

pam

Why? Is estradling vegan or lactose intolerant or something? Or is he one of those picky eaters--I'll eat mac and cheese, but don't you dare think of putting cheese on my hamburger!

It's always about you isn't it? :P

I actually know someone who eats like that. She will eat cheese on her pizza or mac/cheese, but will throw a fit if there is cheese on her hamburger.

I know this crazy lady, she'll accept mac and cheese as a side dish but not as a main course. Some people's children I tell ya.

I am missing all these LDS.net get together. Any LDS.netters in the Seattle/PNW area that want to do a get together?

I live apporximately 320 miles from Seattle. My sister lives near Northgate- so I have a place to stay. Also have a friend who lives in Auburn that I can stay with.

I was thinking of coming up for the Puyallup- Sept 9 -25, 2011. Would any of the other PNWestener's be up for a meet somewhere at the Puyallup?

I am missing all these LDS.net get together. Any LDS.netters in the Seattle/PNW area that want to do a get together?

Start your own thread. :P

Okay so here are the details:

Friday, July 1st at 6:00 p.m.

Olive Garden

10540 So. State Street

Sandy, UT

This is on the east side of SouthTowne mall.

Attending:

Pam

Estradling75 and Mrs. Estradling75

Saldrin

Maybe:

Aruth5000 & Mom 90% sure

classylady

Edited by pam