I'm in the New Era :D

lizzy16

I received my copy of the New Era just last week. And, no kidding, when I was reading your article the other day, I thought to myself, this sounds so similar to lizzy16 and what she would do. Crazy, huh?

I loved your article. It was well written.

I received my copy of the New Era just last week. And, no kidding, when I was reading your article the other day, I thought to myself, this sounds so similar to lizzy16 and what she would do. Crazy, huh?

I loved your article. It was well written.

lol, did you seriously think that?

I like the events behind the article but if I had known it was going to be published I think I would have worked on it more.

I remember sitting down and writing it in a few minutes while I was bored.

Did you see my response to your trig questions? (Sorry, messaging isn't working for me.)

I did thank you! :) I've just been avoiding it because I'm avoiding my trig homeowrk.:rolleyes:

I try to save the crying and frustration for when my brother is home..that way he'll take pity and help me out.

I did thank you! :) I've just been avoiding it because I'm avoiding my trig homeowrk.:rolleyes:

I try to save the crying and frustration for when my brother is home..that way he'll take pity and help me out.

I wasn't actually trolling for thanks. I just wanted to make sure you had seen it, in case it helped you. Good luck.

lol, did you seriously think that?

Yes, I seriously thought that. And then when I read your post today, I had to get my New Era out and look up the article again, just to make sure it was the same article. And, yep, it was. When I read it the first time, and was thinking it was so like you, I didn't put two-and-two together that Elisabeth and Lizzy could be one and the same. lol.

When I first read your New Era article, it reminded me about your post on sending a package to your friend in Ireland--I believe that was an internet friendship? So, it was fun to see that the article was actually written by you.

When I first read your New Era article, it reminded me about your post on sending a package to your friend in Ireland--I believe that was an internet friendship? So, it was fun to see that the article was actually written by you.

I suppose that makes sense :) Luke, the boy in ireland, loved his package. At the time of the article I wasn't actually in contact with him yet. If I had been I probably would have written a bit about him as well. Who knows? Maybe I'll keep the idea in mind for the future. ^_^:)