Heavy topics boring.

Jennarator

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best thing I've got for free has probably been food by my parents hand (without going into a discussion about what is actually free). As far as silliest thing, it's probably Beefche's comment on your spelling. :)

In other comments:

I made apple butter last week and it turned out extremely well. I'm tempted to make another batch along with an apple crisp from the apples we still have from the you pick orchard.

I think the best thing i have ever gotten for free would be binoculars. (I bet I spelled that wrong, too.) But I got like 4 pair free once, brand new. :)

Silliest thing of the day is everyone singing CHristmas carols because we got so much snow yesterday...

Oh, an Darvin, have you ever made the mock alpple crisp with zuccini? My mother in law makes it, it's weird, but good. You would think it had apples in it. (Of course if you have apples to work with there was no point in me telling you about making a mock apple crisp.)

MAybe that should be heeby, as in the heeby geebies?? I am sure I spelled that wrong, how do you spell it?

heeby geebies...no..heaby geabies...no...heebie geebies..no...oh heck..spell it any way you want.

Well looks like I spell everything the way I want, so I guess it doesn't matter. :P

I've said many times..if spelling were a requirement for this site..most of us would be gone already.

*Sits around waiting to see if Darvin will show up and answer Jennarator*

He's extremely shy. ;)

Omgosh! I haven't heard the name "Darvin" in awhile. ;) Hehe. He is shy, I know that much. When was the last time we've seen Darvin make an appearance around here? Hrm..

That's OK, Jennarator. My husband makes fun of me because I make up my own words.. Haha. But a lot of the words he pokes fun at me for are words that my dad used to use while I was growing up. So I never thought they were really that weird.. Like, I'll say "deo" for deodorant and.. Gosh, there's a lot more that I use but I'm having a brain fart.

I think my husband likes teasing my spelling. You should see my FB stati (Stati = plural for status.) I don't bother with spell check. SHame on me!

Uhh I have seen them. :P