Gadhafi is dead

pam

Lockerbie informants were paid $4mill each and have since retracted their statements.

Ok, and what about Abu Nidal, the Provisional IRA, the Basque Fatherland and Liberty, the Umkhonto We Sizwe, the Polisario Front, the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, and the Moro National Liberation Front?

I mean, Qadaffi didn't exactly ever try to pretend he didn't work with, train, arm, and equip terrorists. Throughout the '80's and '90's, he was doing it quite openly, and providing justifications for doing so...

"Either how canst thou say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother's eye".

"Either how canst thou say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother's eye".

Too true. LM, you should really look to your own terroristic bombings and the murders of hundreds of civilians that you have committed before daring to suggest such things of poor Mr. Gaddafi.

-In 1951 Libya was the poorest country in the world

-Before the NATO bombings Libya enjoyed the highest standard of living, even ahead of Russia and Brazil

-Homes are are human right in Libya - Qaddafi VOWED to house every single person

-Newly marrieds receive $50,000 to buy a home

-Electricity is FREE to ALL people

-Before Qaddafi 1/5 Libyan's were illiterate, now literacy is 83%, education is free and of a high standard

-Healthcare is completely free and of high standard - & if Libyan's cannot find the healthcare or education they need the Govt pays them to go abroad

-All loans are 0% interest free by law

-When a Libyan buys a car the Govt pay 50% of it

-The price of gas is 0.14c

-If someone wants to be a farmer he is given free use of land, a home, livestock, equipment and seeds

In July me and 1.7million (95% of population of Tripoli) other of my people gathered in Green Square in retaliation to NATO bombings

The central bank is state owned and unlike the banks you have are not owned by Rothschild and ours issues debt free money. Qaddafi was also trying to change payment away from the US dollar and create the gold dinar. The world decided Qaddafi was a threat economically as it would steer wealth from those regions away from the west and enrich the lives of African nations only. One of the first acts of the 'rebels' was to create a new central bank to one owned by the Rothschild legacy. They are estimated to own over half the worlds wealth.

Rothschild's system of banking is to create money out of thin air and sell it to the people at interest. This means you will never have enough money to ever pay back what is owed. So everyone and their children are made debt slaves to the banking system. Unlike your leaders, Qaddafi REFUSED to sell out his people to this system and at a UN conference accused the west of being corrupt! Libya is debt free!

Are you beginning to see why Qaddafi gets this response from his people? We are children of our Father in Heaven as well and we have been targeted by the terrible world banking conspiracy and made to look bad when we were not. Qaddafi worked in the people's best interest, can you say that about Obama? Ask ANY Libyan besides the rebels! Just like in Libya the west could be free of the chains and shackles of the Rothschild banking system and enjoy wealth and prosperity. When will you heed the prophets warnings and take down the secret combinations that are now destroying my people and land?

So who is being lied to is the important question.

I will not be back here and I hope that a single voice was heard and maybe at least gave you something to think about. God bless!

I learned from Back to the Future that Libyans are terrorists.

In all seriousness, I question where Libya gets all this money, and I don't think that a nation where people don't work for what they have is necessarily a righteous nation.

-In 1951 Libya was the poorest country in the world

-Before the NATO bombings Libya enjoyed the highest standard of living, even ahead of Russia and Brazil

-Homes are are human right in Libya - Qaddafi VOWED to house every single person

-Newly marrieds receive $50,000 to buy a home

-Electricity is FREE to ALL people

-Before Qaddafi 1/5 Libyan's were illiterate, now literacy is 83%, education is free and of a high standard

-Healthcare is completely free and of high standard - & if Libyan's cannot find the healthcare or education they need the Govt pays them to go abroad

-All loans are 0% interest free by law

-When a Libyan buys a car the Govt pay 50% of it

-The price of gas is 0.14c

-If someone wants to be a farmer he is given free use of land, a home, livestock, equipment and seeds

Where do you suppose all the money comes from to fund this largesse?

Where do you suppose all the money comes from to fund this largesse?

Oil. Sold to Europe, because Libya sold a lot of oil to Europe.

The OP blames the west for Gadaffi dying, and no doubt the planes flying overhead caused big problems and allowed one group to take over for another.

It is, however, simplistic to say that the west caused his death. Gadaffi was a known quantity, and the west likes known quantities. The Devil you Know and all that.

Egypt and Libya are being replaced with new governments. If anything, I guarantee Israel is nervous about who is taking over where.

• 3 weeks later...