If you were at Hogwarts

HEthePrimate

Which Hogwarts House Would You Be In?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which Hogwarts House Would You Be In?

• Gryffindor
    • Hufflepuff
    • Ravenclaw
    • Slytherin

Well, since there is now test involved:

Your in-depth results are:

Hufflepuff - 16

Ravenclaw - 14

Gryffindor - 10

Slytherin - 6

I still stick by my own sorting. Honestly some of the options left a little to be desired but I understand the limitations of such a test. For instance the kid who accuses you of taking his toy, there wasn't a **** an eyebrow and walk away option. The option to tell him to knock it off or he'll get a black eye may have been going in that direction, but the question doesn't stipulate he's trying to be violent, so it came across to me as "Shut up or I'll pound you."

Yeah, I thought it was a bit limited myself, but the best one I've come across so far. Which is surprising since it was the first one that popped up in my search for this since I didn't know which house to put myself in. The one that I struggled with answering the most was the one about the bully asking for your food... There was no option to just flat out refuse giving him your food other than the one where you punch him...

Anyway, I'm finding it interesting how many people the test is placing in Hufflepuff... Hmm... Maybe because we are all religious people here, we have a stronger sense of "fair play"?

And thank you pam! :D I asked some of my college friends which one they thought I should be in as this is suddenly getting me very curious. Why now when I could have been curious while I was actually reading the books? I don't know, lol. But they all either said Gryffindor or Ravenclaw for me.... Hmm...

Hidden

I told you guys this got me curious, right? Well, I found a much better test, and this one scores me as a tie between Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw. Hmmm....

The first test pegged me as a Hufflepuff (though curiously, my score for Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw was the same: 13). I took this test, too, though I got pretty annoyed to get to Question 100 and find I was still a ways from the end. This one says 84 Ravenclaw, 75 Hufflepuff. But I like Hufflepuff better, so I'll just tell the sorting hat to put me with them anyway. Also not to expect much, because I'm almost 50.

If you were a student at the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, which house would you be in, and why?

Each house has different values:

Gryffindor: courage, bravery, loyalty, nerve and chivalry.

Hufflepuff: hard work, tolerance, loyalty, and fair play.

Ravenclaw: intelligence, creativity, learning, and wit.

Slytherin: ambition, cunning, leadership, and resourcefulness.

Almost equal amounts of ravenclaw and slytherin...

Probably closest to Clans Wolf and Coyote from the battletech universe.. I tend to be more tactician, thinker, shadowplayer... Altho a code of honor is closer to hufflepuff.