I've Been Fired

Snow

Our ward realigned it's boundries and every single member in the ward was released from their calling except the bishop who has to completely reorganize everything.

Maybe I'll get lucky and get a teaching gig but I suspect that they'd be afraid I'd corrupt the delicate faith of the youth.... although two teens came up to my daughter a couple Sundays ago and said that they'd like to become my apprentices and learn the mysteries of... whatever I pretend to know something about.

:o You have a single bishop! :o

My dad said there aren't any! :o

Where do you live?

:bouncing: Sorry....I can't stop laughing!!!!! :bouncing:

When he wrote "every single member with a calling", I think he meant "all members with a calling", not just the unmarried ones....LOL!

Dez.....you kill me!!!!!

Maybe you'll get a calling like mine, the Deacons teacher. Lots of fresh young minds to mold and distort...Bwa ha ha ha! :whip:

Speaking of Deacons...we got 4 new ones last week!! That makes 15 of the little bas....bas....basketball players in our ward. :twistedsmall:

I have the easiest calling in my ward...Sunday School presidency...I get to ring the bell...WhoooHoooo!

:fullband:

The Bishop fired me last week.

I am no longer the Grand Pooba if the EQ. I was going to quit anyway - the pay was too low.

I am in shock...shock I tell you.... he did that to our little SNOW? :dontknow:

I am mentally passing around a donation plate to help the family deal with having a husband and father home at this time. ;)

:wow:

<div class='quotemain'>

Where do you live?

:bouncing: Sorry....I can't stop laughing!!!!! :bouncing:

When he wrote "every single member with a calling", I think he meant "all members with a calling", not just the unmarried ones....LOL!

Dez.....you kill me!!!!!

Maybe you'll get a calling like mine, the Deacons teacher. Lots of fresh young minds to mold and distort...Bwa ha ha ha! :whip:

Speaking of Deacons...we got 4 new ones last week!! That makes 15 of the little bas....bas....basketball players in our ward. :twistedsmall:

I have the easiest calling in my ward...Sunday School presidency...I get to ring the bell...WhoooHoooo!

:fullband:

OH! LOL!

THAT MAKES MORE SENSE! :lol:

Where do you live?

No - every single member - as in every and all members - were released with the exception of the bishop - not that we were all single.

<div class='quotemain'>

The Bishop fired me last week.

I am no longer the Grand Pooba if the EQ. I was going to quit anyway - the pay was too low.

how dare you come on here and brag......some people have all the LUCK!!!!........LOL!!!!!!!!

Hmmpf. Apparently it's not lasting. When I just now got back into the house after watching my son run cross-country this morning, there is a message to call the 1st Counselor in the Bishopric. I'm hoping that I'll be called as coach of the young adult women's sculling team.

How sad Snow, maybe you could find a hobby to fall back on - like head hunting or ballroom dancing. :dontknow:

M.

I actually own a shruken head that I brought back from my Mission in S. America... well ... a replica of one.