Now Or Later?

babygirl

There is a song and I don't know the name of it or who it is by.....but I can tell you it has these words.......Christmas starts after halloween with a buffet in between and it isn't over until you throw away the tree....it is really funny...........

I listen to Christmas music after thanksgiving......like all kinds.....this year I am going to get a Christmas Cd by the Trans Siberian Orchestra.....hopefully I spelled it right.......they are awesome

When do u start listening to christmas music?

My mother has already started listening to it...for me personally i like to wait till just after thanksgiving

Funny you should ask Dancer.... I bought some Christmass music at a yard sale several weeks ago (in September)... listened to Christmas songs for hours while I drove home. I have been known to listen to Christmas music in June if the need arises :rolleyes: I see Christmas songs like church hymns... they make me feel good when I'm down, give me hope, inspiration and ..... well, I know the words to many- so I can sing along to entertain myself ;)

:lol: This made me laugh.

Just the other day when I was talking to my MIL I told her that I was going to put up my Christmas Tree after Halloween. :D The way I feel about it is that if music or a tree makes you happy then go for it. :sparklygrin:

whats a MIL?

and dancer two months ahead...Wooooo nelly lol to organized for me....i guess thats another difference between the ladies and the gents. Ladies always start shopping early where as the gents always wait last minute to get there ladies a gift ;)

My mother died on Thanksgiving ( be three years this year). The nurse was playing Christmas music when she died not knowing that that was my mother's favorite music. She played it all year round.

I can hardly stand to listen to it still. Maybe this year it won't bother me that much as we are going Maui for Christmas.

I usually start listening to it when it starts to appear on tv, around November I think.

I started thinking about which presents to buy yesterday, and collected the gift brochures from the local shops.

I'm planning a Halloween party for my friend's 2 little kids and their mates next week...should be fun! It's a gift to my friend for having helped me out for the last few weeks while my legs have been poorly..

My mother died on Thanksgiving ( be three years this year). The nurse was playing Christmas music when she died not knowing that that was my mother's favorite music. She played it all year round.

I can hardly stand to listen to it still. Maybe this year it won't bother me that much as we are going Maui for Christmas.

Blessed,

I don't know if this will help you or not but I will share something a hospice nurse shared with me while my own mother was dying three years ago. She told me to play her favorite music because it would give her a since of peace and control.I played some music from Elvis and other fifties music she used to love to listen too. I think holidays are the most difficult times after losing someone we love. My moms mother died on Thanksgiving she received the call, and then sat down to dinner without saying a word to us. My grandma had been sick for a very long time and my mom didn't want to put a damper on our holiday.

This will be the first Thanksgiving I will spend at my dads house since losing my mom. My dad is now dying of cancer and more then anything he would like to have dinner at his house with him and his girlfriend hosting it. It will be strange to say the least. :unsure:

Have a wonderful time on your holiday in Maui.

Pushka,

Sorry to hear your legs have been hurting.

There is a song and I don't know the name of it or who it is by.....but I can tell you it has these words.......Christmas starts after halloween with a buffet in between and it isn't over until you throw away the tree....it is really funny...........

I listen to Christmas music after thanksgiving......like all kinds.....this year I am going to get a Christmas Cd by the Trans Siberian Orchestra.....hopefully I spelled it right.......they are awesome

suddenly it's christmas....by little feet

I have a friend (who is a dude) who, in the middle of summer, a bunch of guys were riding with him in his car and he had christmas music playing. So the guys just figured "well, he must have had it in here since last christmas and just recently turned it on again." So the tape gets over, and my friend starts digging through his collection of tapes for a different one. By now the boys are thinking "Yeah, we can now listen to something a bit less christmas." So my friend finds a tape and says: "Oh, this one's a good one." He puts it in, and what do you know, more christmas music.

L.H.

<div class='quotemain'>

suddenly it's christmas....by little feet

THATS IT.........ITS GREAT AND FUNNY..........LOL