The Avengers

Bini

Congratulations! You are most similar to:

Hawkeye

(Jeremy Renner)

You are loyal, though sometimes to a fault. You always have your friends’ backs, which means you’re often the first to jump into a fight. You are desperate to prove your worth, without realizing you have plenty to offer. You’re very precise and you’ve always got new toys.

Black Widow

(Scarlett Johansson)

You are the outsider in your group, always trying to break into the inner circle. You’ll use whatever you can to your advantage. You’re strategic, clever, and hopelessly desperate. But hey, you’re only human, right?

Robin

(D!ck Grayson)

You want people to think you're clever, but you're actually somewhat pathetic. An eternal sidekick, you are unable to escape the shadow of your betters -- and if you did, you wouldn't know what to do. Befuddled, harmless, and with a knack for getting into trouble. People might like you, but no one will ever take you seriously. Heck, you're not even a part of this movie, and instead of an actor, you have to go by your alter ego.

But the good news is, you're the ward of a man worth a very great deal of money and whose hobby is likely to get him killed sooner rather than later. You can expect to be worth about a billion dollars by this time next year. So chin up! Being a superhero really isn't all it's cracked up to be, anyway.

Captain America

(Chris Evans)

You are a natural-born leader, even though you carry a heavy heart. Due to your authority, you can be viewed as uptight and a goody-two-shoes, but regardless of what others think, you always do what you believe is right. When things heat up, you’re the voice of reason. And you’re always willing to take one for the team.

Robin

(D!ck Grayson)

You want people to think you're clever, but you're actually somewhat pathetic. An eternal sidekick, you are unable to escape the shadow of your betters -- and if you did, you wouldn't know what to do. Befuddled, harmless, and with a knack for getting into trouble. People might like you, but no one will ever take you seriously. Heck, you're not even a part of this movie, and instead of an actor, you have to go by your alter ego.

But the good news is, you're the ward of a man worth a very great deal of money and whose hobby is likely to get him killed sooner rather than later. You can expect to be worth about a billion dollars by this time next year. So chin up! Being a superhero really isn't all it's cracked up to be, anyway.

No, Vort. This is you.

Posted Image

I got this:

Posted Image

Captain America

(Chris Evans)

You are a natural-born leader, even though you carry a heavy heart. Due to your authority, you can be viewed as uptight and a goody-two-shoes, but regardless of what others think, you always do what you believe is right. When things heat up, you’re the voice of reason. And you’re always willing to take one for the team.

Hidden

Robin

(D!ck Grayson)

yeah but which Robin? Richard Grayson, Jason Todd, Tim Drake, Stephanie Brown, or Damian Wayne?

Captain America

(Chris Evans)

Yeh! Come on, Vort! Humour us. :)

How can I resist such peer pressure?

"Uh, hi, honey. Um, do you, uh, like my multiple piercings? Kinda sexy, huh? Hey, don't close the door on me! Come on! I think the holes are infected! Little help?"

Normally I wait until a movie is at the discount theater before watching it. (Yes, I'm a cheapskate!) But on Memorial Day I thought to myself, "Hey, it's a holiday, I'll treat myself!" and went to see The Avengers. Plus, it was freakin' hot that day, and I don't have AC at home, and I figured it would be nice to sit in a cool theater for a couple of hours! It would be virtually impossible for any movie to live up to all the hype, and indeed, I was not blown away by The Avengers. But I did enjoy it, and found it entertaining. :)

Normally I wait until a movie is at the discount theater before watching it. (Yes, I'm a cheapskate!) But on Memorial Day I thought to myself, "Hey, it's a holiday, I'll treat myself!" and went to see The Avengers. Plus, it was freakin' hot that day, and I don't have AC at home, and I figured it would be nice to sit in a cool theater for a couple of hours! It would be virtually impossible for any movie to live up to all the hype, and indeed, I was not blown away by The Avengers. But I did enjoy it, and found it entertaining. :)

To be honest, I wasn't blown away by the movie either. It was good, yes but not the best movie ever. I was kind of sort of expecting more but again, I still enjoyed it :]