where does it say "the prophet cannot lead us astray"???

kayne

Hmm. Should I trust the testimony and words of those who are appointed to lead the church...or the wacky stranger on the internet?

What an interesting opportunity to exercise my agency.

:hmmm:

I believe I choose....yeah...I choose to trust the testimony of the prophets words I've given over one who opposes them. I already know they were/are prophets. Therefore I know you, by opposing them, are a false prophet.

Here's Joseph on the matter:

“… When a man goes about prophesying, and commands men to obey his teachings, he must either be a true or false prophet. False prophets always arise to oppose the true prophets and they will prophesy so very near the truth that they will deceive almost the very chosen ones.”

If I be false why would the Father saith go unto LDS and be baptised and taketh part in it ordinance to fulfil all righteousness, and behold they will reject you but forgive them and in time ye shall go unto them when ready. Thy own prophets have admitted they can error I saith nothing they have not already said. 

The wise are they whom speak not when know not, but unwise are quick to words and bring consequences upon themselves. Do you not know if I am from God and sent upon earth to fulfil promises of prophecy that Satan would stir in hearts of those I speak too evil, that they by speaking against me would be justified to condemnation.

How I know all these things will remain a mystery, before people say Apostate, False Prophet, Devil like the Pharisees did to Christ. Let time be my witness if these things happen not in this generation then I am false but if they do happen and soon then I have spoken the truth and let ye know the authority was involved in how it came to pass.  

Challenge accepted. Now....we wait..... :popcorn:

But....wait a second........you were quoting the Bible....so even if they came true.......wait....let me think.....that only proves the Bible is true.

Well I already believe that!

:hmmm: Hmmm.

What a pickle.

If I be false why would the Father saith go unto LDS and be baptised and taketh part in it ordinance to fulfil all righteousness, and behold they will reject you but forgive them and in time ye shall go unto them when ready. Thy own prophets have admitted they can error I saith nothing they have not already said. 

The wise are they whom speak not when know not, but unwise are quick to words and bring consequences upon themselves. Do you not know if I am from God and sent upon earth to fulfil promises of prophecy that Satan would stir in hearts of those I speak too evil, that they by speaking against me would be justified to condemnation.

So you were sent to earth to fulfill prophecies?

Challenge accepted. Now....we wait..... :popcorn:

But....wait a second........you were quoting the Bible....so even if they came true.......wait....let me think.....that only proves the Bible is true.

Well I already believe that!

:hmmm: Hmmm.

What a pickle.

If I said things not in scripture you would laugh and mock. But because it is in scripture you can not deny it therefore in wisdom has scripture been used as a witness. 

If you're going to use Old English as is done in the scriptures, please learn to use it properly. Your misuse of tenses is giving me a headache. 

It is more Jacobean English and constructed as a sifting in words to reveal fruits inside people, that laws may be justified also as I give light unto those meant to receive.

Misuse by standards of mankind's minds is not misuse by spirit. 

I just this moment concluded that someone...I won't name them...is simply trying to get a rise out of people. There's a word for people who come into forums to do that. But name calling is against the rules. So....

Ah...what the hey. I'm having fun!

I dunno. Try me.

Very well in the time of the Great tribulation there will be creatures unknown to mankind which cometh forth from lower dimensions from the underworlds, it is part of the changes that occur upon earth in the fall of Babylon. In the days of that great tribulation after the opening of the seal things are not the same all animals that God has given as blessing to world will perish as can not occupy the new changes of energy in lower dimension, hence it is part of reason for the great famines that many of the animals will perish in the opening. What replaces them is more dangerous and harmful things which will come forth out of underworlds as will come changes upon some currently upon earth namely harmful insects. One such creature to come in beginning and one first witnessed will be a new type of locust size of human hand, black in appearance with red eyes, it will be capable however of not only eating crops but also flesh. There will be all manner of new insects including spiders and wasp type creatures, they will torment mankind in those days. But the return to the large creatures of underworld what mankind call Dinosaurs as some will come but of even different design than mankind knows and indeed Leviathan shall come and Behemoth, which is a massive type of creature.  The lower dimensions have lifeforms that mankind has only ever come to know of through mythology and story's, before the flood of Noah there was more things upon earth than modern history is aware. 

This is only a portion of what I am aware of but a example to why if it was revealed to the members of the church they would scoff and mock not understanding the universe. This is also part of reason so many will fall away whom do survive the opening seeing all these things come to be it shakes their faith as never believe such existed and believe it contradicts their very religions. 

Edited by BurningSword

Very well in the time of the Great tribulation there will be creatures unknown to mankind which cometh forth from lower dimensions from the underworlds, it is part of the changes that occur upon earth in the fall of Babylon. In the days of that great tribulation after the opening of the seal things are not the same all animals that God has given as blessing to world will perish as can not occupy the new changes of energy in lower dimension, hence it is part of reason for the great famines that many of the animals will perish in the opening. What replaces them is more dangerous and harmful things which will come forth out of underworlds as will come changes upon some currently upon earth namely harmful insects. One such creature to come in beginning and one first witnessed will be a new type of locust size of human hand, black in appearance with red eyes, it will be capable however of not only eating crops but also flesh. There will be all manner of new insects including spiders and wasp type creatures, they will torment mankind in those days. But the return to the large creatures of underworld what mankind call Dinosaurs as some will come but of even different design than mankind knows and indeed Leviathan shall come and Behemoth, which is a massive type of creature.  The lower dimensions have lifeforms that mankind has only ever come to know of through mythology and story's, before the flood of Noah there was more things upon earth than modern history is aware. 

Cool.

I just this moment concluded that someone...I won't name them...is simply trying to get a rise out of people. There's a word for people who come into forums to do that. But name calling is against the rules. So....

Ah...what the hey. I'm having fun!

Those whom judge shall be judged. 

:huh:

Assuming that you're for real, what about the teaching that God is a God of order, and thus has established a line of authority? What is orderly about God sending such fantastical revelations to a random dude, who converted to the LDS Church for the purpose of teaching his "revelations" on random Internet forums, where most members of the Church don't have an opportunity to accept or deny said "revelations"?