1,000 years of perfect peace coming very soon?

peteolcott

It seems that the spirit may be prompting me that the thousand years of perfect** peace may be coming very soon, (next month?, next year?) and Armageddon is going to be skipped.

**best possible, thus not total

Who here is open to the possibility of the truth of this?

I know that the LDS Church is the most righteous church on Earth.

Not possible. There are too many prophecies that still need to be fulfilled.

Maybe you are right, yet I think that he might be free to change these things at any time. I am working on practicing my humility. Our local LDS Church has the kindest people that I have ever known, and form my best role models of humility.

This Church statement just keeps on becoming more useful. :)

After a long campaign, this is now a time for Americans to come together. It is a long tradition among Latter-day Saints to pray for our national leaders in our personal prayers and in our congregations. We invite Americans everywhere, whatever their political persuasion, to pray for the President, for his administration and the new Congress as they lead us through difficult and turbulent times. May our national leaders reflect the best in wisdom and judgment as they fulfill the great trust afforded to them by the American people.

Even recent general conference talks have mentioned how bad the times will be ahead. That even the most righteous of Saints will suffer persecution.

Doesn't sound to me like the brethren who lead this church believe anything regarding what you have suggested.

Did I ever tell you guys about when I went to Stake conference alone? My family was sick. I ended up sitting way in the back, on the stage, next to a lady who talked to me the whole meeting. She told me that it had been revealed to her and a couple others that the Church would be driven out of our area within the next 6 months (I live in Idaho, mind you). Some of us would be asked to go to Missouri, but most of us would be left here and living in tent cities, so I'd better get our food and other preparations together. Where I was going to put a years' supply of food in a tent, I'm not sure, but she was quite adamant that I receive her warning.

I guess that was about 5 years ago.

Which ones were intended to be canceled from the beginning?

New International Version (NIV) Mark 13:19

because those will be days of distress unequaled from the beginning, when God created the world, until now—and never to be equaled again.

New Revised Standard Version (NRSV) Mark 13:19

For in those days there will be suffering, such as has not been from the beginning of the creation that God created until now, no, and never will be.

If you notice the difference between the first mistranslation and the second translation you may see what I mean.

God's Love always made perfect sense, unlike God's wrath which is becoming (or has become) obsolete. If what I am saying is true your prophet will eventually confirm it.