RRHOF Finally Gets It Right!!

mirkwood

Geddy Lee on Rush's Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction: 'We'll Show Up Smiling'

'It made my mom very happy, so that's worth it,' says singer

Geddy Lee on Rush's Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction: 'We'll Show Up Smiling' | Music News | Rolling Stone

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/ne...#ixzz2EmXbJQfl

Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

Edited by mirkwood

Actually I was bored to tears. And it was at the Sports Arena in San Diego. That was almost 30 years ago. I seriously didn't know any of their music but went with a couple of guys who were avid fans.

Finally!

Posted Image

Love these guys

Mirk,

Please tell me you blast Red Barchetta when you're on a chase!

OH WOW! Pert has hair!!! :P

I'm a Rush fan. I even forgave them for Roll the Bones - but I did quit listening to them after that.

But, I have watched Anatomy of a Drum Solo twenty bazillion times.

Can't defend your guys against the facts so you resort to a personal attack? Nice.

Rush is like Chuck Norris. You can't compare them to Zeppelin and... gasp, the Beatles. It would be too degrading.

:D

I testify to the truth of that statement about both the fans and the band.

As a Canadian, I have to say, Rush is up there for me, but not an all-time favorite.

Has anyone every seen that church movie (can't remember what it's called right now), but it's from the Book of Mormon and there is one actor in it who looks exactly like Geddy Lee.

Wish I could remember what story it is (sucks getting old). I'm thinking maybe it was about Korihor.

Freaked me out when I first saw it, the resemblance is remarkable! :confused:

Rush is like Chuck Norris. You can't compare them to Zeppelin and... gasp, the Beatles. It would be too degrading.

:D

You're right, it's probably not fair to Rush to compare them to great rock bands. Let's just say they're..... good. And that's not a slight on them, there are lots of bands who are really crappy. Rush isn't one of those.