DHMO: Wake up to the dangers!

Jamie123

There has been a widespread conspiracy to cover up the dangers of this potentially deadly chemical. DHMO (dihydrogen monoxide) is everywhere. Indeed your own children may be consuming it this very minute in the supposedly safe environment of their school!

Read all about it here: Dihydrogen Monoxide Research Division - dihydrogen monoxide info

The time to act is now! Write to your congressman or MP, demanding that they fight to get DHMO banned. Get involved in one of the many Anti-DHMO organizations active across the world!

Who knows - tomorrow it may be too late! :eek:

The scary thing is when DHMO is present in both solid and liquid form. If it wasn't for that deadly combination the tragedy of the Titanic wouldn't have happened.

Silicon dioxide is just as bad. It made the Walrus and the Carpenter weep to see such quantities of it!

One of the solid forms sometimes makes me late for work. I don't know what it is about my area that draws it in, but it gets on my car windows and sticks. I probably shouldn't be touching it in my delicate pregnant state, but I suppose I must do what I must do.

Silicon dioxide is just as bad. It made the Walrus and the Carpenter weep to see such quantities of it!

You have to be careful allowing it to become trapped near the body as it can be an irritant. In some applications it is even used to remove paint! And to think, a goodly number of drinking vessels are made using that stuff.

This is a bit off-topic, but I know a great site where you can download free RAM for your computer. It may not help you with your DHMO problems, but it will speed up your computer:

Download More RAM!

Back in high school, I had some friends who tried to get me into drinking DHMO. They did it at parties and in this back alley after school. Some of them combined it with exercise, like steroids or something. They said it was healthier. I am so glad I never got into it.

This is a bit off-topic, but I know a great site where you can download free RAM for your computer. It may not help you with your DHMO problems, but it will speed up your computer:

Download More RAM!

Back in high school, I had some friends who tried to get me into drinking DHMO. They did it at parties and in this back alley after school. Some of them combined it with exercise, like steroids or something. They said it was healthier. I am so glad I never got into it.

Just tell me where I can download a tin of striped paint, and a new bubble for my spirit level. (The last one I got was the wrong shape.)

My mom consumed DHMO when she was pregnant with me, and I was born with a raging addiction. I've never been able to kick it. In fact I've insisted that every house we've owned has several sources. :(

My mom consumed DHMO when she was pregnant with me, and I was born with a raging addiction. I've never been able to kick it. In fact I've insisted that every house we've owned has several sources. :(

Withdrawal from DHMO is horrible.

Early stages:

• Dry, sticky mouth
  • Sleepiness or tiredness — children are likely to be less active than usual
  • Thirst
  • Decreased urine output — no wet diapers for three hours for infants and eight hours or more without urination for older children and teens
  • Few or no tears when crying
  • Dry skin
  • Headache
  • Constipation
  • Dizziness or lightheadedness

Later stages:

• Extreme thirst
  • Extreme fussiness or sleepiness in infants and children; irritability and confusion in adults
  • Very dry mouth, skin and mucous membranes
  • Lack of sweating
  • Little or no urination — any urine that is produced will be dark yellow or amber
  • Sunken eyes
  • Shriveled and dry skin that lacks elasticity and doesn't "bounce back" when pinched into a fold
  • In infants, sunken fontanels — the soft spots on the top of a baby's head
  • Low blood pressure
  • Rapid heartbeat
  • Rapid breathing
  • No tears when crying
  • Fever
  • In the most serious cases, delirium or unconsciousness